Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Canopy for gen2 double cab - Portland area

Old 10-23-2013, 01:36 AM   #1
BaconPower is on a distinguished road
BaconPower's Tacoma Gallery
Canopy for gen2 double cab - Portland area

Which store/installer do you recommend for a fiberglass canopy on a gen2 double cab small bed, in the Portland metro area?
Old 10-23-2013, 02:31 AM   #2
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.bobtopcanopies.com/bob%20...me%20page.html

these guys have helped me out a few times and have installed a couple canopies in the family. Also they will match anyones price.
Old 10-23-2013, 02:48 AM   #3
BaconPower is on a distinguished road
BaconPower's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
http://www.bobtopcanopies.com/bob%20...me%20page.html

these guys have helped me out a few times and have installed a couple canopies in the family. Also they will match anyones price.
Thanks I'll check them out.
Old 10-24-2013, 01:10 PM   #4
Spoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Spoon93's Tacoma Gallery
Went to Bob top last week, great guys and WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY les expensive then AllAmurican. The have Century which is the same thing, made is same US plant, as LEER. A Standard cap with windoors and front slider w/dome light and carpet was <1400.

AllAmurican want clost to 2k for LEER & +2K for SnugTop. If I decide to go the canopy route I will buy from them. O and the guys at Beaverton Toyota also recommended Bobtop.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:11 PM   #5
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
I got my Tonneau from Bobtop. Already color matched as Beaverton Toyota ordered one for a Longbet, and really needed a shortbed. Lucky me! Save a few hundred bones, and have always had great service from them.