Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

CO2 Tank Fill, Portland/'Couv Area?

Old 10-29-2013, 12:15 PM   #1
Spindleshanks is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeremy
Spindleshanks's Tacoma Gallery
CO2 Tank Fill, Portland/'Couv Area?

Can anybody recommend a place to get a 10# CO2 tank filled, in the Portland/Vancouver area? The paintball shops all seem unable or unwilling. Rush Paintball in Portland want's $4/pound, which is ridiculous (my Colorado paintball place filled it for $13). AirGas is no good because they want to take my nice shiny black tank and swap it with one of their crappy ones. National Fire in Portland will do it for about $25, which seems like the best deal around. But I'm open to suggestions! Little help!! Thanks guys.
And I wouldn't mind doing some wheeling, too, if anybody's up for it!
Old 10-29-2013, 12:36 PM   #2
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Welding shops
Restaurant Supply stores
etc.

Your limiting yourself by trying to keep your tank. That's why 1/2 the places don't want to deal with it because they don't actually fill on the premises.

Note to others - get the cheap tanks and swap them out. It's cheaper, easier, and you never have to worry about the date stamp going bad and needing to get it reinspected.
Old 10-29-2013, 12:37 PM   #3
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.homebrewexchange.net/cont...ortland-oregon
Old 10-29-2013, 12:40 PM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Welding shops
Restaurant Supply stores
etc.

Your limiting yourself by trying to keep your tank. That's why 1/2 the places don't want to deal with it because they don't actually fill on the premises.

Note to others - get the cheap tanks and swap them out. It's cheaper, easier, and you never have to worry about the date stamp going bad and needing to get it reinspected.
This^ it's costs me $13.00 bucks to swap out my #20
Old 10-29-2013, 10:04 PM   #5
Spindleshanks is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeremy
Spindleshanks's Tacoma Gallery
$13 for a 20#, huh? Not too shabby. And you're probably right, 4X, but what about all the cool stickers I've stuck on my tank thru the years?? Looks like that Jones Welding Supply on Sandy refills. Thanks for the link.