Against my better judgment, at the behest of the gate-keeper, I have decided to sell my favorite couch.
We bought it brand-new from Macy's about 10 years ago. I think it's an Alan White-10301 (???). It is in decent shape for being that old and well loved. It is still (to this day) the MOST COMFORTABLE COUCH I have ever sat/slept on. I have had many nights in the "dog house" where I sought refuge with 'ol gray.
- Game in luxury on this beautiful creation of wood, textile, and synthetic fiber!
- Impress your friends with your discerning taste for style and comfort!
- Spoil your lady-friend with this lavishly nondiscriminating ass magnet!
- Finally get rid of that piss-stained couch you grabbed from the street corner!
- Makes a great fort!
- Has never been exposed to bodily fluids of any kind!
Rather than post it on CL and have it potentially being abused/neglected by shitty foster parents, I wanted to check-in with any of you PNW'ers to see if anyone wants it.
$150. Local delivery may be possible, or meet halfway. PM me with ???s