Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Tahuya Meet - 1/26/14

Old 01-25-2014, 10:03 PM   #22
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah Tallon I'll let him know. We'll see you tomorrow.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:06 PM   #23
55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tallon
55chevy05taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
Yeah Tallon I'll let him know. We'll see you tomorrow.
Cool cool bro... yee yee
Old 01-25-2014, 10:27 PM   #24
ToyotaLover
Smar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
Smar969905's Tacoma Gallery
I just shot Ben a text telling him to check forum.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:35 PM   #25
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smar969905 View Post
Does that mean I am just a big dick and you are here to keep me safe?
pretty much

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleART View Post
I'm definitely OUT.

I'm working a 12+ hour shift Saturday night till 3 or 4 AM Sunday morning. And it's already been a long week for me. I'm disappointed that it didn't work out for me this time. I've been on this night shift for almost a year now and am ready to be done. Hopefully I'm back to days by March.

Ben & Mike - I really appreciate your efforts on this run.

Hopefully I'll make it to the next one.
Sorry Arty! I wish you could make it man, but hopefully come Spring you'll have a better shift, there will be more runs (as I'm sure you know)
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
I'm going to try very hard not to picture this in my brain. Whatever happened to 'stink on shit' or a 'bum on a baloney sandwich'?
Lol, they make body condoms you know. I'm sure Zach would look beautiful in one!
http://youtu.be/1fWzXNhfoQ8
Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo View Post
Last minute check in, im still in and will be at the Albertsons in olympia
Yes, Albertsons on Pacific @ 8:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55chevy05taco View Post
Also let me know when he gets it plz
Got it on my map. We'll have 5 rigs coming from Oly (just FYI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runner316 View Post
I will be there in spirit!
I will do a special chant/dance for you at Mud Lake Alan. I was just looking through the pics of our trip up there in 2012....good times

When are you coming back up here?
Old 01-26-2014, 01:04 AM   #27
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Ben do you need another text to inform you that you had answered the forum? Just watching out for you, bud
Old 01-26-2014, 01:19 AM   #29
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
do you need a reminder right now for your reminder?
Old 01-26-2014, 06:51 AM   #31
ToyotaLover
Smar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
Smar969905's Tacoma Gallery
Ben, this is a reminder to remind Mike to remember to remind you to text yourself a reminder to remember something, but with all these different reminders to remember, I have forgotten what the reminding is, so it remains as unclear as ever.

Art, sleep is over rated, except after a 12 hour shift of babysitting the shipyard. I didn't go to bed until about 1:30, didn't fall asleep until about 2, with my alarm set for 5, to roll out of bed about 530, and I am leaving home soon, but not until I have my pot of coffee to go.
Old 01-26-2014, 12:09 PM   #32
uncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Arty
uncleART's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smar969905 View Post
Ben, this is a reminder to remind Mike to remember to remind you to text yourself a reminder to remember something, but with all these different reminders to remember, I have forgotten what the reminding is, so it remains as unclear as ever.

Art, sleep is over rated, except after a 12 hour shift of babysitting the shipyard. I didn't go to bed until about 1:30, didn't fall asleep until about 2, with my alarm set for 5, to roll out of bed about 530, and I am leaving home soon, but not until I have my pot of coffee to go.

LOL. I'm sorry I missed wheeling with you Zach. Yeah I crawled into bed at 5:30 this morning. I was tempted to go anyway. You can sleep when you're dead, right?
Old 01-26-2014, 07:26 PM   #33
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Popcorn
Old 01-26-2014, 08:52 PM   #35
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
nomz nomz nomz
Old 01-26-2014, 08:53 PM   #36
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
poppycorn
Old 01-26-2014, 09:21 PM   #37
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
No pics yet??! Hurry de fuk up.
Old 01-26-2014, 09:44 PM   #38
Odoyle is on a distinguished road
Odoyle's Tacoma Gallery
There was a decent bit of carnage up there. We broke 3 1/2 trucks.
- 1 broken third member, either spider or ring gears. The rear tires were locked up
- 1 hydro locked engine
- 1 severed rear driveline
- Broken front axle bearing (fixed on trail with spare)

I didnt get any pictures and Ill let the other guys post up what exactly broke. I left early after everyone met back down at the staging area and I think they were putting in a new drive shaft that we had pulled off of the truck with the broken third member earlier that day to see if we could get the rear unlocked. Other than that it was a good run, good turn out and nice to meet everybody.
Old 01-26-2014, 09:46 PM   #39
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
So.. dora..Mike.. Stallone.. those are who I'm guessing broke crap lol.
Old 01-26-2014, 09:47 PM   #40
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odoyle View Post
There was a decent bit of carnage up there. We broke 3 1/2 trucks.
- 1 broken third member, either spider or ring gears. The rear tires were locked up
- 1 hydro locked engine
- 1 severed rear driveline
- Broken front axle bearing (fixed on trail with spare)

I didnt get any pictures and Ill let the other guys post up what exactly broke. I left early after everyone met back down at the staging area and I think they were putting in a new drive shaft that we had pulled off of the truck with the broken third member earlier that day to see if we could get the rear unlocked. Other than that it was a good run, good turn out and nice to meet everybody.
Good times! Thanks again