Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Tahuya Meet - 1/26/14

Old 01-26-2014, 09:50 PM   #41
BoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
BoatRacer's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear about the carnage, specially the hydro'd engine. I've been down that path before.
Old 01-26-2014, 09:53 PM   #42
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm.. Maybe a good thing I didn't go? Lol
Old 01-26-2014, 09:54 PM   #43
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
So.. dora..Mike.. Stallone.. those are who I'm guessing broke crap lol.
X2 with Dora and Stallone but I don't agree with Mike being one of them. Let's make a bet! $20..Mike isn't one of them

Hope everyone is alright and made it or will make it home safe.
Old 01-26-2014, 09:58 PM   #44
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
X2 with Dora and Stallone but I don't agree with Mike being one of them. Let's make a bet! $20..Mike isn't one of them

Hope everyone is alright and made it or will make it home safe.
I think you under estimate mike. He can get rowdy. lol

I hope the guys are in high spirits; and to whomever has the hydrolocked engine, doesnt have anything internal bent.
Old 01-26-2014, 10:03 PM   #45
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
I think you under estimate mike. He can get rowdy. lol

I hope the guys are in high spirits; and to whomever has the hydrolocked engine, doesnt have anything internal bent.
You may be right lol been awhile.
Old 01-26-2014, 10:05 PM   #46

Ahh shiet, check out the pics!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...hread-278.html
Old 01-26-2014, 10:10 PM   #47
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Ouch. Who hurt their motor?
Old 01-26-2014, 10:36 PM   #49
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Ben with a hurt motor. Myself with the busted third. Tallon with the twig-like drivetrain. I believe Sean had to replace a half axle on the trail.
Old 01-26-2014, 10:38 PM   #50
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

How bad is the motor? Other thing more easily fixable
Old 01-26-2014, 10:49 PM   #51
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sounded bad. Oil coming right out. I believe the thinking is that a rod blew.
Old 01-26-2014, 10:50 PM   #52

i said 'rod' and 'blow'
Old 01-26-2014, 10:51 PM   #53
SUPER MOD

Ouch. Sorry guys. Not fun.
Old 01-26-2014, 10:54 PM   #54

i had to get a flatbed to get my truck home. i could only move forward a few feet before the rear wheels would lock up. then id have to back up to dislodge whatever was making it stick, move forward a few feet, repeat. Took a while to get back to the staging area. i had to get winched/pulled downhill.
Old 01-26-2014, 11:02 PM   #55
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
The 2 most experienced tacos on the trip break hard....
Old 01-27-2014, 01:49 AM   #56
stikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
stikle's Tacoma Gallery
12:45 and I'm still awake.

It was a great first time out for me - I learned a lot! It was great to meet all of you TWers. One of the things I liked the best was that when something happened or someone needed some help, people just stepped up and did what needed to be done...trying to make sure everybody had a good time. Thanks for having me along!

I have others but these are the highlights. So...here you go:

Staging:

Nobody made it all the way up this hill...and a Jeep made it farther than anyone:

Ugh...Ben's tail light...

Uh...oops...

And Tallon...

Just before...

And last but not least, one of the few pics of mine:

Can't wait for the next time!
Old 01-27-2014, 02:08 AM   #58
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
To all those with a bet, I survived. I did something weird with my exhaust, I think there's some separation where the y pipe meets the rest. Sounds like it has aspirations of being a rowdy 22R when I'm in first, or a wet fart Honda.

If someone had told me this is how the day would have turned out, I would have said impossible. TW again takes it to the next level
Old 01-27-2014, 06:30 AM   #59
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
tw definetly took it a little far lol.

once been finds out what/if things need to be replaced, he better post up here.I know the wrecking yard here has a few tacos which could live on.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:44 AM   #60
n00b waffle
mutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mutilatedjak's Tacoma Gallery
What happened to the Jeep with the tire on the roof? (I think it's tallon's brother's jeep?)