Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Traveling through Oregon and Washington

Old 02-24-2014, 11:34 AM   #41
Banned
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
for seattle...

food..
check out the pink door.. some of the best food ive ever had, and its in a cool part of the pike place market..
before dinner at the pink door.. have some beers at kells irish pub.. across the ally.. best irish pub in seattle.

check out Salumi.. it was an anthony bourdain stop and is Mario Batalli's dads place.

Elliots oyster house is my fav seafood spot and is right on the water in seattle.

The metropolitan grill for great steaks and a good classic seattle feel.

for sights visit golden gardens and or Alki point to check out the seattle beach scenes.

if you want to travel the surrounding areas.. visit the snoqualmie falls in snoqualmie ... its a cool place to see.. about 30 min from downtown and is a cool logging town.. have dinner or lunch at the woodman lodge.

also worth visiting the rainforest.. worth staying at the lake quinalt lodge.. or even better rent a cabin at kalaouch beach... definitly worth checking out.
Old 02-25-2014, 04:54 AM   #42
TreadUp is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
TreadUp's Tacoma Gallery
Crater Lake,OR is a must! 3 Sisters is a cool area as well. Along the coast there are quite a few cool locations but the one that sticks out in my mind is Oswald West State Park.
Oswald West is one of the coolest beaches I have ever been to. Waterfalls and rivers emptying into the ocean!

I have yet to travel to WA or Northern CA but it is def on my hit list. The PAC NW is a place where I plan to spend a lot of time in as time goes on.

Have fun!
Old 02-27-2014, 09:26 PM   #43
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
for seattle...

food..
check out the pink door.. some of the best food ive ever had, and its in a cool part of the pike place market..
before dinner at the pink door.. have some beers at kells irish pub.. across the ally.. best irish pub in seattle.

check out Salumi.. it was an anthony bourdain stop and is Mario Batalli's dads place.

Elliots oyster house is my fav seafood spot and is right on the water in seattle.

The metropolitan grill for great steaks and a good classic seattle feel.

for sights visit golden gardens and or Alki point to check out the seattle beach scenes.

if you want to travel the surrounding areas.. visit the snoqualmie falls in snoqualmie ... its a cool place to see.. about 30 min from downtown and is a cool logging town.. have dinner or lunch at the woodman lodge.

also worth visiting the rainforest.. worth staying at the lake quinalt lodge.. or even better rent a cabin at kalaouch beach... definitly worth checking out.
Dude those oysters sound hella good.