Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Wyoming Meets and Gatherings 2014

Old 06-11-2014, 11:33 PM   #301
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTaco View Post
Nope, I am talking about the sliders. Leave where ever is being welded bare metal.
Oh, got ya I was going to tape that off. thanks.
Old 06-14-2014, 09:32 AM   #302
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, given this weekend fell apart at the last minute.

Copmans tomb/shells canyon and falls next Friday-Sunday?
Old 06-14-2014, 09:37 AM   #305
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I hate snow! I can probably buzz up mid week and see how much snow there is in the area.
Old 06-14-2014, 09:48 AM   #307
Alright, no one can back out! Including myself! Monte, if frank dies you will just have to push him up to 9,813 ft.
Old 06-14-2014, 08:05 PM   #312
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Glad at least one of us got to see the dam Really cool actually!!!!

Anchor Dam, WY... Good day exploring!

3-1 by sconniehailer, on Flickr

4-1 by sconniehailer, on Flickr

Big ChEEEEEZE!!

6-1 by sconniehailer, on Flickr

Damn, WY is beautiful. Just before I took this set a golden eagle flew from a perch to my left, gotta pinch myself.

7-1 by sconniehailer, on Flickr

8-1 by sconniehailer, on Flickr

10-1 by sconniehailer, on Flickr

11-1 by sconniehailer, on Flickr

Sorry this stitch just sucks but deal with it

12-1 by sconniehailer, on Flickr

13-1 by sconniehailer, on Flickr

14-1 by sconniehailer, on Flickr

15-1 by sconniehailer, on Flickr

16-1 by sconniehailer, on Flickr

17-1 by sconniehailer, on Flickr
Old 06-14-2014, 08:16 PM   #313
Señor Member
shipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
shipps's Tacoma Gallery
man that is badass...glad at least one of us went! lol
Old 06-14-2014, 08:28 PM   #315
Looks like a gorgeous area! I took the ATV out today and buzzed around banner. I forgot how beautiful the back roads around my home are. Tons of deer and horses. Wish I had my camera .

how was the wind with the storm rolling in?
Old 06-14-2014, 08:37 PM   #316
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Zero wind. Was a bit eerie at times. Clouds and light were awesome for photos. Would have gotten better dam photos up close but heeded the restricted zone signs... Was cut into a canyon pretty good. Jen didnt even come with for a few photos on the cliffs. Was way cool
Old 06-14-2014, 08:41 PM   #317
Señor Member
shipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
shipps's Tacoma Gallery
I took ol' peewee out to the state land in Story and put a box of ammo through it. Loving it
Old 06-14-2014, 08:42 PM   #318
Sweet. Hey who did you rent your lens from that one time? I am thinking about renting a nicer lens for one of our trips.
Old 06-14-2014, 08:43 PM   #319
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipps View Post
I took ol' peewee out to the state land in Story and put a box of ammo through it. Loving it
I first read that thinking peewee was your dog