Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Looking for warehouse space to rent in PORTLAND

Old 07-18-2014, 11:34 AM   #1
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for warehouse space to rent in PORTLAND

Hey everyone.

It looks like I'll be relocating to the Portland area within the next month or two. I've already found a place to live but I need some of the locals help in finding a warehouse or commercial space.

I'm looking for a place to do retrofits. Minimal size would be the area of a 2 car garage but I'd like 1000 sq ft. Let me know if anyone has leads!

Thanks,
Burt
Old 08-08-2014, 03:01 PM   #2
nwAdamR is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
nwAdamR's Tacoma Gallery
The owner of this warehouse might have some space. Kidding. Sorry man, no leads from me.

Whatíll be bringing you to PDX? I lived in Costa Mesa (by El Matador and Grantís) for several years before moving back to Oregon.

Good luck on the move!
Old 08-21-2014, 09:56 AM   #3
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My gf has a new job up there and I've always wanted to get out of Southern California. We've fallen in love with the NW after a few visits. I have a few leads and it looks like the shop will be in SE area!
Old 08-26-2014, 06:02 AM   #4
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
If you pack up a move you should make a pit stop on Sacramento for a beer and to aim my retro fit I want to leave CA so badly too. Just wish I can find a job and relocate. I wouldn't mind Oregon or Nevada myself. Still close to the family but far enough they can't drop by a say hi on the weekdays. Good luck on your journey. It's always nice for a fresh scene.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:55 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsaechao View Post
If you pack up a move you should make a pit stop on Sacramento for a beer and to aim my retro fit I want to leave CA so badly too. Just wish I can find a job and relocate. I wouldn't mind Oregon or Nevada myself. Still close to the family but far enough they can't drop by a say hi on the weekdays. Good luck on your journey. It's always nice for a fresh scene.
Thanks Tim! That might not be out of the question lol. Growing up and living in CA, it was time for a change in scenery. You need to go somewhere with better gun laws is what you're saying right?
Old 08-26-2014, 09:59 AM   #6
I've just had an apostrophe.
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Noel
Noelie84's Tacoma Gallery
REAL Portland, or Portland Oregon?
Old 08-26-2014, 10:01 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelie84 View Post
REAL Portland, or Portland Oregon?
Ha the second Portland named after the first
Maine is too cold for my blood!
Old 08-26-2014, 10:05 AM   #8
I've just had an apostrophe.
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Noel
Noelie84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambiguous View Post
Ha the second Portland named after the first
Maine is too cold for my blood!
Oh.
I am unable to help, then.
Shrug. Portland's actually pretty warm, so far as Maine goes.
Good luck in Oregon!
Old 08-26-2014, 10:35 AM   #9
Fivespeed is on a distinguished road
Navy: EN2
Fivespeed's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like my retrofit wishes will be coming true sooner than I thought