1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I'm out in Boise Downtown tonight!

Discussion in 'North West' started by SuthrnTaco07, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Aug 9, 2014 at 9:44 PM
    SuthrnTaco07

SuthrnTaco07 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Huntsville, AL
    Vehicle:
    2020 Cement Tundra Limited
    None
    I'm out downtown tonight and know no one! TW please come through for me! lol! PM me for best response. I saw a Taco DT with plate Threads and it had a Satoshi grill.. anyone know him?

Better yet, I trust yall!

Text me!
    256-Five Two 7- 8 Six 7 Six

Thanks! the name is Kyle.

2. Aug 9, 2014 at 9:47 PM
    IDtrucks

IDtrucks Unhinged and Fluid

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark "Buck"
    Jackson Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    96' X-Cab 4x4 TRD Off Road Clusterfuck
    JVC Deck, 10" sub mountd in rear seat cubby, 2 LED off road lights mounted in grille, amber raptor style grille lights, LED rock lights, square led bed light, custom made fuse block tray, 12 blade Blue Sea fuse block, 100a marine circuit breaker, black plasti dipped full grille, tinted tail lights + third, Uniden 520 with 4' firestik, Bilstein 5100s with 620lb Eibach coils, Diff drop, Chevy 63 leaf swap, TG creeper joints, 14" triangulated biletein 5125s, 8" extended steel braided brake line, TG Rock Sliders, CBI Moab 1.0 front bumper, custom fabbed bed rack, full TRD E-Locker axle swap and matching re-gear with custom stand alone wiring circuit, 29 spline pinion flange from an 06 wishbone runner, tubbed for 35x12.5" general grabbers on Ultra type 181 wheels, crush sleeve eliminator, Mini ARB compressor, front ARB locker, garage fab aluminum front skid plate, custom built high clearence rear bumper, removable mothafuckin doors
    Wtf man. I'm up at cascade lake or I would be down there. What's with the poor timing :p

China blue is cool, the reef is cool, dirty little roddys is a party, fattys is a party, the cactus has cheap drinks, 10 barrel has amazing beer and food, pie hole and los betos are great drunk foods and space bar is for the nerds and hipsters lol

There ya go, quick tip haha

No clue who has a satoshi. Must not be a member.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
  3. Aug 9, 2014 at 9:49 PM
    SuthrnTaco07

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Huntsville, AL
    Vehicle:
    None
    How close to Payette Lake is that? I'll be there tomorrow and through the week! I appreciate the fast response! you know anyone else willing to come show me a Boise throw down!?

4. Aug 9, 2014 at 9:57 PM
    IDtrucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark "Buck"
    Jackson Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    JVC Deck, 10" sub mountd in rear seat cubby, 2 LED off road lights mounted in grille, amber raptor style grille lights, LED rock lights, square led bed light, custom made fuse block tray, 12 blade Blue Sea fuse block, 100a marine circuit breaker, black plasti dipped full grille, tinted tail lights + third, Uniden 520 with 4' firestik, Bilstein 5100s with 620lb Eibach coils, Diff drop, Chevy 63 leaf swap, TG creeper joints, 14" triangulated biletein 5125s, 8" extended steel braided brake line, TG Rock Sliders, CBI Moab 1.0 front bumper, custom fabbed bed rack, full TRD E-Locker axle swap and matching re-gear with custom stand alone wiring circuit, 29 spline pinion flange from an 06 wishbone runner, tubbed for 35x12.5" general grabbers on Ultra type 181 wheels, crush sleeve eliminator, Mini ARB compressor, front ARB locker, garage fab aluminum front skid plate, custom built high clearence rear bumper, removable mothafuckin doors
    Cascade is just 30 minutes from McCall where payette lake is, and McCall is 2 hrs from boise.

I probably know a couple people down there lol. Not much I can do with thst though lol.

What are ya in boise for?

5. Aug 9, 2014 at 10:00 PM
    SuthrnTaco07

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Huntsville, AL
    Vehicle:
    None

Dude! you're a fucking life savor! Hollar at anyone you know that's out tonight that's willing to help and shoot them my number. I'm a chill guy and just looking to have a good time! I'm prolly about to head to China Blue now then Reef! Thank you so much bro!

6. Aug 9, 2014 at 10:10 PM
    IDtrucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark "Buck"
    Jackson Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    Haha no problem. I'm burnt to shit and about to crash, it's been a long day on the lake. Too bad im not down there this weekend and had more time. If u have your truck one of the local groups is headed out tomorrow for a day of rock crawling. Guarentee we would find some trails to give you some scratches and damage on ;)

7. Aug 9, 2014 at 10:13 PM
    SuthrnTaco07

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Huntsville, AL
    Vehicle:
    None
    I'm visiting my sister and Bro in law. it'll be fun but putting up with the Niece's is a hassle! lol! I hate that I missed ya bro! if you're around the McCall area at all this week, text me and we'll chill! I didn't bring my truck though.. lol!

8. Aug 9, 2014 at 10:26 PM
    IDtrucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark "Buck"
    Jackson Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    Damn. I would be down in a heart beat. But sadly I have a real job with responsabilities now (at the beginning of the summer it would have been no problem to head up mid week) but I'm workin 10s Monday to Friday. McCall is very beautiful as is the drive up there, just pay attention to the road not the river! When are you driving up there? If it's tomorrow hell I might even pass you comming down in the afternoon lol.

I've never been there but while in McCall if u get bored check out the yacht club ( it's a bar), salmon river brewery has killer food and a ton of great beer on tap, and my fathers place (that's the name) is a local staple you have to have at least once.

Good luck with the little nieces lol!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014

Products Discussed in

To Top