Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Rock Sliders for 05+ Tacoma's

Old 08-25-2014, 05:04 PM   #1
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Rock Sliders for 05+ Tacoma's

Marshall Offroad Fabrication (Mfab) Rock Sliders for 05+ Tacoma! In the PNW
Tubing is 1.75"x.120 wall Hrew and gussets and mounting plates are all 3/16" plate.

All come now with 4 Legs for strength.
They are either bolt on or weld on. Bolt on only requires drilling 3 holes per side, If you choose so.
Weld on sliders come with mounting plates, gussets and legs unattached.

Let me know what you think and if anyone would be interested.
thanks!

Prices start at $340 for standard Sliders
Bolt on $355
And $365 for kickout design weld on or bolt on

Time for pics!!!!

Standard....

Kickout....

Old 08-30-2014, 08:00 AM   #3
catattacksdog is a name known to allcatattacksdog is a name known to allcatattacksdog is a name known to allcatattacksdog is a name known to allcatattacksdog is a name known to allcatattacksdog is a name known to all
Name: Jason
catattacksdog's Tacoma Gallery
Those look awesome man. I love the design of the kickout. Good price too!
Old 08-30-2014, 08:16 AM   #4
(.)(.)
outdoorgb is a splendid one to beholdoutdoorgb is a splendid one to beholdoutdoorgb is a splendid one to beholdoutdoorgb is a splendid one to beholdoutdoorgb is a splendid one to beholdoutdoorgb is a splendid one to beholdoutdoorgb is a splendid one to behold

outdoorgb's Tacoma Gallery
F me running...
I was looking local with little success and your in town. Bought online last week

Nice looking work. What finish are you putting on yours?
I'm looking rattle can prime and paint when mine arrive.
Old 08-30-2014, 11:47 AM   #5
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorgb View Post
F me running...
I was looking local with little success and your in town. Bought online last week

Nice looking work. What finish are you putting on yours?
I'm looking rattle can prime and paint when mine arrive.
Thanks man! Sorry about that man! Im trying to get my name out there so local people don't have to spend money on shipping charges..

The coating used all depends on how your going to use your sliders..
Bashing on them weekly and hardcore offroading I would rattle can them for easy touchups.
But light offroader who drives mostly forest roads and light trails, you could do powder coat or line-x.

I had line-x on my previous ones, and it held up great! but it was spendy.
Im going to powder coat my next set.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:59 AM   #6
(.)(.)
outdoorgb is a splendid one to beholdoutdoorgb is a splendid one to beholdoutdoorgb is a splendid one to beholdoutdoorgb is a splendid one to beholdoutdoorgb is a splendid one to beholdoutdoorgb is a splendid one to beholdoutdoorgb is a splendid one to behold

outdoorgb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETaco23 View Post
Thanks man! Sorry about that man! Im trying to get my name out there so local people don't have to spend money on shipping charges..

The coating used all depends on how your going to use your sliders..
Bashing on them weekly and hardcore offroading I would rattle can them for easy touchups.
But light offroader who drives mostly forest roads and light trails, you could do powder coat or line-x.

I had line-x on my previous ones, and it held up great! but it was spendy.
Im going to powder coat my next set.

Thanks for the info...I went with simple"nerf bars" (look like sliders but are not). New 2014 TRD and I justwant mall protection for now...

When my warrantee is up you're on the list for real sliders.

Any recommendations inPortland/Clackamas/Oregon City for powder coating?
What can I expect to pay for having thesepowder coated (approx)...Thanks
Old 08-31-2014, 09:35 PM   #7

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Im not sure about portland area shops. But you should be able to get it done for around 100 bucks.
Old 09-01-2014, 10:52 AM   #8

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpidy, PNW people, Im hear and ready to build!
Old 09-07-2014, 05:00 PM   #10
butcher is on a distinguished road
Name: Ben
butcher's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 09-20-2014, 01:36 AM   #15
steelhd is on a distinguished road
steelhd's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, and subbed. Does MFAB have a webpage? If so my googlefu is pretty weak
Old 09-20-2014, 09:08 AM   #16

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelhd View Post
Nice, and subbed. Does MFAB have a webpage? If so my googlefu is pretty weak
No, Sorry I don't have a web page setup yet.. Im kinda just starting out...
But have been buiding sliders and stuff for awhile now.