Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Oregon/ lower WA people

Old 11-03-2014, 08:54 PM   #1
OTOC is on a distinguished road
OTOC's Tacoma Gallery
Oregon/ lower WA people

For those of you in Oregon where you from? I want to see how close or spread out we are. (lower WA too). We are in the PDX area.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:32 PM   #2
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Check out the OR BS thread. We all hang out in there
Old 11-17-2014, 05:09 PM   #3
itsmemattp is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
itsmemattp's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down in Southern Oregon but always darting around to go ride my mountain bike!
Old 11-19-2014, 10:31 AM   #4
Master Retrofitter @RECHELON/AESTHETICS
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in SE Portland. Just moved here 7 weeks ago!
Old 11-20-2014, 10:10 PM   #5
plurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
plurpimpin's Tacoma Gallery
SE Portland
Old 11-20-2014, 10:12 PM   #6
Mall crawling like a boss
Twinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Infantry 3/3 I. CO.
Name: Chris
Twinkie0311's Tacoma Gallery
North plains it just outside of Hillsboro
Old 11-20-2014, 10:26 PM   #7
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
You guys allow honorary members? Grew up in Vancouver, WA and my folks and a couple siblings still live there.
Old 11-21-2014, 01:28 AM   #8
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkie0311 View Post
North plains it just outside of Hillsboro
No wonder I haven't seen you. You can't miss me and my California plates.
Old 11-22-2014, 07:44 PM   #9
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambiguous View Post
Those headlights are sexy...I might hit you up come tax refund. Depends on price..
Old 11-22-2014, 11:02 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Those headlights are sexy...I might hit you up come tax refund. Depends on price..
Can't beat these prices right now. Locals get free install since you don't need them shipped.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/group-buys/352299-retrofit-groupbuy-december-best-prices-year.html
Old 11-22-2014, 11:04 PM   #11
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Corvallis,OR
Old 11-23-2014, 03:17 AM   #12
Twinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Haha yeah that's probably why but I've been keeping my eyes out for you. I use to go to SE a lot when my sister was down there, but she moved back up here last month. I'll have to find a reason to head that way more now.
Old 11-25-2014, 02:27 PM   #13
Save the T ( a T a ) S
Fernridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernridge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jake
Fernridge's Tacoma Gallery
Salem here!
Old 11-25-2014, 02:59 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkie0311 View Post
Haha yeah that's probably why but I've been keeping my eyes out for you. I use to go to SE a lot when my sister was down there, but she moved back up here last month. I'll have to find a reason to head that way more now.
Come by and visit the shop next time you're in town.
Old 11-25-2014, 04:00 PM   #15

Quote:
oh man of course!!!!
Old 11-25-2014, 08:43 PM   #16
pdxpuddle is on a distinguished road

pdxpuddle's Tacoma Gallery
Gresham
Old 11-25-2014, 11:19 PM   #17
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where is the shop
Old 01-20-2015, 09:27 PM   #18
BuckNuttyTRD is on a distinguished road

BuckNuttyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxpuddle View Post
Gresham

Hell yeah for gresham!
Old 01-20-2015, 09:58 PM   #19
Softtacosupreme is on a distinguished road

Softtacosupreme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by plurpimpin View Post
SE Portland
Me too! lol.

Quote:
I'm in SE Portland. Just moved here 7 weeks ago!
Welcome! Coming from Cali? Dramatic change if so.... weather wise.
Old 01-21-2015, 06:40 PM   #20

The shop is in SE Portland