1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Summer Oregon/Washington Tacoma Meet!

Discussion in 'North West' started by RelentlessFab, May 14, 2009.

1. May 1, 2010 at 11:37 AM
    RelentlessFab

RelentlessFab [OP] Eric @Relentless Fab Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Sparks, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 AC 6mt>03 SR5 >08 Sport and 17 6MT TRD OR
    Relentless Armored! Too many others to list.
    Alright guys, new thread for 2010 trip HERE

2. May 1, 2010 at 1:17 PM
    zero niner

zero niner romeo oscar bravo

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Pacific Northwest
    Vehicle:
    09 DC SB Prerunner
    All Pro front plate bumper, 5100 1.75" Bilstein up front, 1" block and TSB in rear, UWS lowpro tool box, Toyota Side Steps
    Well first and foremost, thank you for your service.

Secondly, if the summer meet goes well, I'm sure we could do a welcome home fall/winter meet for you!

Hey Restless Taco, good to see you're still around, I say get the new thread, be definite on a date and we'll see what happens, I'm down as long as it's enough notice and I can take the time off, you've done a great job getting everyone interested and lets see who'll show up! Thanks again folks!

Rob

3. May 5, 2010 at 9:08 AM
    Chickenmunga

Chickenmunga Nuggety

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Keizer, Oregon
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Offroad DC 4x4 with stuff
    All the normal TW BS
    I suggest you take the Rhino or a quad so you can get through the trails quickly and focus on mapping things out. I'd say the primary trails we want to include are Cedar, University Firepower, and sections of Archers. Hood Raiser is also a natural progression through Archer's if I remember. Hog's Back is very short but a good addition for trying things out.

I'd also like to see some easy-level trails for the not-as-adventurous, or if the regular trails provide clearance or traction issues for some of the guys... maybe Back-to-Back and Bates Road.
    I can't remember if those are the ones I'm thinking about... the one I'm thinking of is easy to get to, but I don't have proper names:
    If you are headed south on HWY 6, you will pass the turn for the main entrance to Browns.
    Go a few miles, and turn left onto a gravel road. I don't remember the name of the road, but if you go down it there is a creek that follows the road and some huge log cabin-type building on the right that's something like a retreat lodge (there's only two buildings in TSF I know about - the place where they park the ODOT vehicles and this place)
    If you find this road, drive down it until you see a small 200' long trail that parallels you on the right that matches back up to the road. If you find this, throw it in reverse about 50' and look up to your left, away from the creek. Up a bit of a hill, there is a green-level trail that begins with a mild V canyon through some dense fir trees.

It's really easy if all I knew was the dang road name :(

Products Discussed in

To Top