Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Oregon/washington meet: what date works?

View Poll Results: What weekends work for your schedule?(check all that apply)
Weekend of June 26th, 27th, 28th 8 61.54%
Weekend of July 3rd, 4th, 5th 1 7.69%
Weekend of July 10th, 11th, 12th 3 23.08%
Weekend of July 17th, 18th, 19th 5 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2009, 03:51 PM   #21
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I'm thinking more and more that we may have to do that. I think I'll still make a trip up there to prerun in the next couple of weeks so after that it wouldn't matter what date we go.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:19 PM   #22
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Tell me when you do the prerun. If I can make it and you don't mind, I might ride shotgun with you so you can give some pointers on what you are looking for and doing to help this noobieman!

There would be a tank of gas paid by me if that works for you
Old 06-09-2009, 05:57 PM   #23
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
Tell me when you do the prerun. If I can make it and you don't mind, I might ride shotgun with you so you can give some pointers on what you are looking for and doing to help this noobieman!

There would be a tank of gas paid by me if that works for you
Deal! I'll probably take my dads Yamaha Rhino 660 up there behind my truck too since I can prerun down trails with it quicker and it'll handle rougher terrain than my truck if I end up in some. I'll likely take my truck around some trails, but the Rhino is a SxS so even I take it you can still ride shotgun in that and gain some experience(i might even let ya drive it a bit too). If you've never been off road in a Rhino, it'll definitely be an experience for ya!
Old 06-20-2009, 12:08 AM   #24
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
I guess i could probably make the drive up there ahaha
Old 05-12-2010, 07:18 PM   #25

So, has anyone noticed this thread was from last year????
Old 05-12-2010, 08:27 PM   #26
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
So, has anyone noticed this thread was from last year????
Dude, I still haven't seen the season 5 finale of Lost. Don't ruin it
Old 05-30-2010, 01:09 PM   #27
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Why do you see it being bad that TTORA is going to be up there as well? Isn't that a good thing!