Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Sway bar quick disconnect....Need truck for test fit.

Old 10-28-2009, 07:00 PM   #1
Quitting is for Quitters
awymore997 has a spectacular aura aboutawymore997 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Andrew
awymore997's Tacoma Gallery
Sway bar quick disconnect....Need truck for test fit.

I have heard more than a few people wishing they could get a swaybar quick disconnect for there tacoma.

I have a buddy in the portland area that is willing to make some, but I am in NC for school so we dont have a truck to do any measuring or test fitting on. So we are looking for a first and second gen. Tacoma with coilover or 5100 lifts on them, and if the demand is there possibly some drop brakect vehicles at a later date. For your time you will be able to get a set at cost of materials, possibly free. If you have any intreset in this please let me know ASAP.

For a little background, the guy making these is an experianced machinest that has been making performance Subaru suspension parts for over a year, everything is made in house by him...ill track down some pictures and info on his other work ASAP. He is located in Clackamas, OR so people in the portland metro area would be the best bet....
Old 11-21-2009, 09:28 PM   #2
usnatclee is a splendid one to beholdusnatclee is a splendid one to beholdusnatclee is a splendid one to beholdusnatclee is a splendid one to beholdusnatclee is a splendid one to beholdusnatclee is a splendid one to beholdusnatclee is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Air Traffic Controller First Class
Name: Clark
usnatclee's Tacoma Gallery
Well I might be willing to make the drive if need be. I live in Silverdale, WA. Let me know how long I would have to be there and when you would want to do it.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:54 PM   #3
Quitting is for Quitters
awymore997 has a spectacular aura aboutawymore997 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Andrew
awymore997's Tacoma Gallery
Shouldnt be more than a couple hours....ill give my buddie a ring tomorrow and see what kind of free time he has
Old 11-23-2009, 07:10 AM   #4
KelTek
ekelley1985 has a spectacular aura aboutekelley1985 has a spectacular aura aboutekelley1985 has a spectacular aura about

ekelley1985's Tacoma Gallery
i live in portland, or. i have a 07 access cab 4x4 trd. i have 5100's in the front with eibach springs.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:01 AM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
did anything ever come of this?
Old 12-29-2009, 09:57 AM   #6
WRECKLESS for Life...
Wreckless_71 will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Reserve County Sheriff
Name: Justin
Wreckless_71's Tacoma Gallery
Shit... I'm in Kelso/Longview and I would be down. I just need to get my 5100's on first
Old 03-23-2013, 08:25 PM   #7
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
I plan on driving south and can swing by if needed, I also have an extra sway bar
Old 03-23-2013, 08:26 PM   #8
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
4 year bump!
Old 03-23-2013, 08:26 PM   #9
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
I plan on driving south and can swing by if needed, I also have an extra sway bar
Did you notice this thread is over 3 years old ?
Old 03-23-2013, 08:28 PM   #10
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
I did once I hit send, I thought I clicked next in the north west section but I hit last instead. Noticed a little to late. You're quick OZ!