Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Anyone From Bellingham?

Old 11-30-2009, 05:38 PM   #1
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone From Bellingham?

I swear there has to be a few guys from bham cuz i see at least 3 tacomas everyday. and like a bazillion toyota pickups. Come on show yourself!
Old 11-30-2009, 05:49 PM   #2
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Nah, but im from Kent.
Old 11-30-2009, 06:02 PM   #3
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
You should be asking, "Who's from Vancouver?" Probably more Canucks on this site than Bellingham folk.
Old 11-30-2009, 06:28 PM   #4
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Kent area as well. Do make trips up to Bellingham fairly often though.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:02 PM   #5
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
haha its crazy that i havent found a fellow bhamer.There are like three tacomas just in my neighborhood
Old 11-30-2009, 09:00 PM   #6
YGWYPF
RainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Naval Aviator
RainDodger's Tacoma Gallery
Snohomish.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:02 PM   #7
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainDodger View Post
Snohomish.
X2
Old 11-30-2009, 09:21 PM   #8
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
You guys into wheeling? A lot of great trails around. Sadly Reiter is closed for a short time. Tahuya is open and there is a DNR scheduled cleanup this weekend.
Old 12-05-2009, 07:22 PM   #9
Paceman is on a distinguished road
Paceman's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Close to Bellingham I am in Birch Bay.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:23 PM   #10
skichiiwa is on a distinguished road
skichiiwa's Tacoma Gallery
Im from vancouver, and looking for good stores to buy parts near bellinham /border area?

Specifically trd exhaust.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:19 PM   #11
Hops is on a distinguished road

Name: Gabe
Hops's Tacoma Gallery
Im moving to bellingham in jan. What can i expect?
Old 12-18-2009, 10:28 PM   #12
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Nope.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:42 PM   #13
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hops View Post
Im moving to bellingham in jan. What can i expect?
cold ass wind, it always blows in Bellingham and in winter it comes down out of Canada, I-5 gets shut down just north of Bellingham a couple times every winter
Old 12-19-2009, 11:21 AM   #14
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
its pretty heavy wind. not much snow. nice summers. lots of trees. lots and lots of trees. at first it doesnt look like there is a town here, but once you get here you start seeing roads. i moved from southern california and it was a crazy difference
Old 01-08-2010, 10:08 AM   #15
Lurker
Jimothy is on a distinguished road
Name: Jim
Jimothy's Tacoma Gallery
I posted in the Washington thread, but I am from Bellingham. If you see a White Taco with a Washington State Dive flag sticker on the rear window, its me.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:12 AM   #16
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Bellingham, but the east coast version, Bellingham, MA. I have to remember to type in the "MA" every time I search for anything because your Bellingham seems to be more popular. Mine's a relatively small town, maybe about 15,000 pop. total.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:16 AM   #17
GAS has a spectacular aura aboutGAS has a spectacular aura aboutGAS has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: pilot
Name: Greg
GAS's Tacoma Gallery
Snoqualmie here. Bro and sis in-law are up in bellingham
Old 02-13-2010, 10:13 PM   #18
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimothy View Post
I posted in the Washington thread, but I am from Bellingham. If you see a White Taco with a Washington State Dive flag sticker on the rear window, its me.
haha will remember that. If you see a little black reg cab, with plasticy wheel covers, its meor my dad.
Old 02-13-2010, 10:14 PM   #19
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston73 View Post
I'm from Bellingham, but the east coast version, Bellingham, MA. I have to remember to type in the "MA" every time I search for anything because your Bellingham seems to be more popular. Mine's a relatively small town, maybe about 15,000 pop. total.
yeah we have way more people prolly closer to 70,000 people.
Old 02-13-2010, 10:16 PM   #20
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skichiiwa View Post
Im from vancouver, and looking for good stores to buy parts near bellinham /border area?

Specifically trd exhaust.
haha i hope youre not east indian. because if you have ever been to edaleens dairy on your way south, in lynden, all these east indian canucks are also packed in there buying their 80 dollars worth of milk