Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Montana Taco

Old 01-31-2010, 05:49 AM   #21
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Yea i was thinking in Missoula on the 27th around noon. If we get a couple more people.

Kroggy damit If i was home i would meet you for a beer without a doubt.

EDIT: By all means any TW member is welcome
Old 01-31-2010, 12:49 PM   #22
Yes, I got boost
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I am more than likely in... Like another said, money, time, school dependent.

-Colton

I would say that those from Idaho are welcome as well no? Or are you tryin to keep this an exclusive thing? Haha
Old 01-31-2010, 05:27 PM   #23
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
winter meet - weather permitting i could join in but its got to be on a weekend. some of us do have to work for a living.
summer meet - name the place and time, i'll be there. always up for exploring new roads in the truck.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:27 AM   #25
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Question

how about the wkend of the 27th? in Missoula? around noon?
Old 02-03-2010, 10:46 PM   #26
Just playin' on the runways
MT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of light

Army: SPC(CA), Installation Support Command JFTB Los Alamitos, California State Military Reserve
Name: Clint
MT_mudflaps's Tacoma Gallery
Displaced Montanan here. Surviving in the armpit of California also affectionately refereed to as HELL-A

By the way has anyone seen "Big Sky Country" [with the state outline] mudflaps that fit our trucks? I have a pair that was on an '01 Tacoma but I had to shorten them to make them fit and now they're too short to put on an '06. I asked my folks, who live in East Helena, if they could keep an eye out for a pair but no luck. It's matter of pride to me...
Old 02-03-2010, 10:58 PM   #27

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I think there is some in Kalispell. There was the last time I was home. I will check when i get there and PM you if I find them

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT_mudflaps View Post
Displaced Montanan here. Surviving in the armpit of California also affectionately refereed to as HELL-A

By the way has anyone seen "Big Sky Country" [with the state outline] mudflaps that fit our trucks? I have a pair that was on an '01 Tacoma but I had to shorten them to make them fit and now they're too short to put on an '06. I asked my folks, who live in East Helena, if they could keep an eye out for a pair but no luck. It's matter of pride to me...
Old 02-03-2010, 11:50 PM   #28
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MT_mudflaps View Post

Saw some at napa a while ago. If i see some I'll pick them up, and if you don't want them, they'll be going on the wall or the truck as I'm not sure how much time I have left in the last best place.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:51 PM   #29

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kroggy View Post
Saw some at napa a while ago. If i see some I'll pick them up, and if you don't want them, they'll be going on the wall or the truck as I'm not sure how much time I have left in the last best place.
Where you going?
Old 02-04-2010, 12:07 AM   #30
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondwa View Post
Where you going?
I graduate from MSU in May... It's coming to fast! And I have no plans.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:45 AM   #31

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kroggy View Post
I graduate from MSU in May... It's coming to fast! And I have no plans.
Very nice. What is your major?
Old 02-04-2010, 10:12 AM   #33

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so if you think you could make it to a meet in Missoula on the 27th of Feb around noon Weather Permitting. just copy and paste . All TW members are welcome to show up.

I will let a local pick the spot, somewhere that allows kids cause i will have mine. But if they serve beer that would be great too. ROOTY?

1. Mondwa
2. Rooty
3. Kroggy
Old 02-04-2010, 10:30 AM   #34
TW Addict
Y0TA is a name known to allY0TA is a name known to allY0TA is a name known to allY0TA is a name known to allY0TA is a name known to allY0TA is a name known to all

Army: (01/2006-07/2009)B 2-44 ADA 101st Airbone Air Assault Division
Name: Zac
Y0TA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Y0TA
Ok so if you think you could make it to a meet in Missoula on the 27th of Feb around noon Weather Permitting. just copy and paste . All TW members are welcome to show up.

I will let a local pick the spot, somewhere that allows kids cause i will have mine. But if they serve beer that would be great too. ROOTY?

1. Mondwa
2. Rooty
3. Kroggy
4. Y0ta
Old 02-04-2010, 10:34 AM   #35

kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondwa View Post
Very nice. What is your major?
Industrial Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I loved MSU! I am coming back there next year.
I may be back as well. If I am. WHEELIN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0TA View Post

1. Mondwa
2. Rooty
3. Kroggy (Maybe)
4. Y0ta
I'll do my best to make it. It all depends on work (I work weekends, but may be able to swing work in Missoula that weekend), money, and weather.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:37 AM   #36

kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
Shall we create a MT/Northern ID/Eastern WA Meet and Greet Thread? I would, but seeing as I'm not 100% sure I can make it, I don't want to be responsible.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:02 PM   #37
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
i'll join in so long as i don't have to drive three hours in a blizzard to get there!

1. Mondwa
2. Rooty
3. Kroggy (Maybe)
4. Y0ta
5. MTgirl
Old 02-04-2010, 01:18 PM   #39
Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough

Stu's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could join you! I'm another MT guy that got lost. I find my way back about once a year. I grew up east Belt & west of Stanford, Geyser area, all metropolis's.
If anyone cares.
Old 02-04-2010, 04:06 PM   #40
Just playin' on the runways
MT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of light

Army: SPC(CA), Installation Support Command JFTB Los Alamitos, California State Military Reserve
Name: Clint
MT_mudflaps's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Stu, like friend of mine from Great Falls who's name also happens to be Stu told me once, "Montana will always be there for you."

You know I used to have a decal on my Dodge and I made one for my friend that looked like this: ................. just change the county code to what's applicable and there ya have it.
Attached Thumbnails
Montana Taco-adml-cco.gif  

Products Discussed in this Thread