Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Montana Taco

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-10-2012, 02:45 PM   #4021
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
I mounted mine on the tailgate.

If I had known about it at the time, I would've just bought one of these.

http://www.trail-gear.com/miscellane...plateholderkit

Hey I like that! thanks man
Old 03-11-2012, 09:17 AM   #4022
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a rivet gun I could borrow? I need to get my hood struts installed and that's the only tool I don't have....
Old 03-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #4024
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I do...
Fantastic! Can you drop it off this afternoon or should I swing by your place to pick it up?
Old 03-12-2012, 11:46 PM   #4026
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
So when is the next meet? and where?
Old 03-13-2012, 12:03 AM   #4027
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
Still interested in a 1k motor?
Old 03-13-2012, 07:38 AM   #4028

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondwa View Post
June most likely. And not sure where yet. I'm waiting to see how the rest of winter wraps up here.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:34 AM   #4029
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondwa View Post

Its for Tacomas only sorry
Old 03-13-2012, 09:45 AM   #4030

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraT View Post
And Jeeps!
Old 03-13-2012, 11:24 AM   #4032

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
June is a no-go for Homer...

Need July or August to make it work for me...
I know Homer. There will be more than one meet
Old 03-13-2012, 12:35 PM   #4034
Tacoma Lover

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
And Jeeps!

Oh I can't forget Jeeps
Old 03-15-2012, 07:13 AM   #4036

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Lisa, Mac still wants wings... and cookies
Is this your way of asking for help?
Old 03-15-2012, 07:33 AM   #4037
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraT View Post

hey i will get ahold of u monday and give u the rest for the tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
June most likely. And not sure where yet. I'm waiting to see how the rest of winter wraps up here.
cool let me know

I need everyone's help. I am trying to find a color for my atv company. Like Yamaha has blue Honda is red. So we thought of white with red lettering or silver with black. Give me some ideas Please
Old 03-15-2012, 05:00 PM   #4039

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
What is this ATV Company's name? What are your products?
Montana Ski-Wheelers. We have everything from atvs to side by sides. But we have track systems for atvs from 110cc to 1000cc. We are looking at white with red accents
Old 03-15-2012, 11:13 PM   #4040
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
A big thing these days i've noticed is allot if people digg the black and light green combo...what and red reminds me of Honda and Redline and Two Wheels here in butte...are bike shops.

Just my two cents tho.

Products Discussed in this Thread