Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Montana Taco

Old 06-13-2013, 04:46 PM   #6403
IronMaiden is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
IronMaiden's Tacoma Gallery
Just set up my CB radio and need to get it tuned. Does anybody in the Missoula area have an SWR meter or know of any shop that has one?
Old 06-19-2013, 08:52 PM   #6405
C2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 313th MI BN, 82nd Airborne
Name: Richard
C2T's Tacoma Gallery
It is not a hard ride but the Helena Frontier 4-Wheelers (a 4x4 club) is heading to the Tizer Basin on Sunday--Tacos are welcome. We will try not to fill the back of your truck if you come along Lisa.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:35 PM   #6406
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2T View Post
It is not a hard ride but the Helena Frontier 4-Wheelers (a 4x4 club) is heading to the Tizer Basin on Sunday--Tacos are welcome. We will try not to fill the back of your truck if you come along Lisa.
hmmmm...tempting. Promise not to steal the air out of my tires too?

Where and when are you meeting?
Old 06-20-2013, 06:13 PM   #6407
C2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

C2T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
hmmmm...tempting. Promise not to steal the air out of my tires too?

Where and when are you meeting?
HEY! We did NOT steal your air!!! We just borrowed it for a little while....and then we put it back.

However, I will not steal the air from your tires. Unless we hit snow.

The official meeting spot is Murdochs parking lot. We meet at 8:30am and pull out at 9. We will get to the Jefferson City exit at about 9:15 or so. You can meet us there if that works out better for you.
Old 06-20-2013, 07:02 PM   #6408
Yes, I got boost
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
I am just going to sub to this thread. I come and read through the pages whenever I see it on the main page.
It's worth hanging out in lol
Old 06-22-2013, 08:39 AM   #6409
TanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to all

Name: James
TanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydwayz04 View Post
dont mean to barge in but figure i would let u all know my taco is up for sale, figure would let u know incase u know somebody with money burning a hole in there pocket :-)

here is a link: http://bozeman.craigslist.org/cto/3862612750.html
Saw this last night at the races, mean looking truck man. GLWS!
Old 06-23-2013, 09:45 AM   #6410
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
HaHA fat man traction system!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
It's worth hanging out in lol
Hell we still do and we dont even live there...i dont even have a yota...at the moment
Old 06-24-2013, 09:22 PM   #6411
Tin Ninja
ZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: zane
ZKuhl's Tacoma Gallery
Subd mt baby
Old 06-25-2013, 06:55 PM   #6412

C2T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
HaHA fat man traction system!!
Well....it works.
Old 06-27-2013, 04:32 PM   #6413
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well....it works.
Ive been creeping on your guys' pictures on FB. that was a cool thing you did with the superduty and the bumper.

Also, got the old man going to look at another yota this weekend.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:08 AM   #6414
TanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to all

Name: James
TanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
Ive been creeping on your guys' pictures on FB. that was a cool thing you did with the superduty and the bumper.

Also, got the old man going to look at another yota this weekend.
X2 awesome albums and what a awesome way to help out someone overseas.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:56 PM   #6415
13bajaguy is on a distinguished road

13bajaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Newb in Bozeman
Old 06-28-2013, 04:09 PM   #6417
MT97Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Chandler
MT97Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Got some stock rims awhile back painted them and had them mounted today, also removed my step bar. Think my Taco looks great now!
Attached Thumbnails
Montana Taco-dsc_0679.jpg   Montana Taco-dsc_0691.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 06-28-2013, 08:39 PM   #6419
Hailing from the land of bucking broncos...
farmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: farmerjon
farmerjon's Tacoma Gallery
hmph, I forgot about this thread. More things to take my time, YAY!

sub'ed now, I guess.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:18 PM   #6420

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Dang allsorts of ppl hanging out. Wheres Tony? Havent heard from in a while.

Products Discussed in this Thread