Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Montana Taco

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2013, 08:35 PM   #6821
Cortezz11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortezz11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortezz11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortezz11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortezz11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortezz11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortezz11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortezz11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortezz11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortezz11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortezz11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Cortezz11's Tacoma Gallery
Any recommendations on a window tinting shop in the Missoula area?
Old 11-15-2013, 08:37 PM   #6822
manethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant future
manethon's Tacoma Gallery
im about a 2 1/2 hour drive from the border i plan on visiting whitefish a few times this year. I have always looked for fellow mates that are in that area!
Old 11-18-2013, 05:15 PM   #6823
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Yes, I know you love my rack.

It held up good - and it didn't scuff up my bedliner at all. I took it off for the winter and, other than the bolt holes, you wouldn't know it was ever on the truck.
Good to hear. How are the folks?

also Tony if your hanging around, are you gonna be in the flathead area around Thanksgiving?

i think I'll be in polson and plan on going and looking at an older yota.
Old 11-18-2013, 07:27 PM   #6824
C2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 313th MI BN, 82nd Airborne
Name: Richard
C2T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKuhl View Post
any one been in the snow yet this year?
This was on the 12th. Above Basin Montana.

Old 11-18-2013, 07:31 PM   #6825
C2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

C2T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks Rich! Got any ideas where I can take Homie next summer? He's coming all the way from Pennsylvania so its gotta be good...maybe carry on this conversation in the MT thread.
What time of year is he coming?
Old 11-18-2013, 08:17 PM   #6827
Tin Ninja
ZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: zane
ZKuhl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2T View Post

fun fun
Old 11-18-2013, 08:18 PM   #6828
Tin Ninja
ZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: zane
ZKuhl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
July/August more than likely....

I'd like to see that old-growth forest I did not get a chance to see the last time I was out there...
old-growth forest ???
Old 11-18-2013, 08:22 PM   #6829

C2T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good to know as there are still many trails not clear of snow until mid-July.
Heck...some until September.

You more interested in scenic 4-wheeling (overlanding) or you into the rougher stuff (rock crawling)? I have an idea or two for Lisa.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:30 PM   #6830
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

There are these things called "plows" you should look into getting one.

Quote:

I'd like to see that old-growth forest I did not get a chance to see the last time I was out there...
we have beetle kill forests

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKuhl View Post
old-growth forest ???
You'll have to excuse Homie, he's from the east coast...

Quote:

You more interested in scenic 4-wheeling (overlanding) or you into the rougher stuff (rock crawling)? I have an idea or two for Lisa.
Well I'm going on this trip too so nothing too rough
Old 11-18-2013, 08:31 PM   #6831
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'm game for it all...

I've come a long way since my first trip to MT with the truck.

With all the BS I've done to it I need trips like this to use the truck to its fullest capacity.

Never thought I'd be rolling on 35's locked front & rear but here I am...
Old 11-18-2013, 08:33 PM   #6832
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm game for it all...

I've come a long way since my first trip to MT with the truck.

With all the BS I've done to it I need trips like this to use the truck to its fullest capacity.

Never thought I'd be rolling on 35's locked front & rear but here I am...
After the way the whole Epic meet went down, I'm pretty sure you want Lisa's trips for tame, scenic stuff and Monte's trips for the more Gnarly trails that will challenge your rigs. Unless you do something before or after Lisa's meet I guess.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:37 PM   #6834
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Rich knows what I'm comfortable with.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:44 PM   #6836
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I do too...
Where's that Brazzers pic of Lisa when you need it haha
Old 11-18-2013, 08:45 PM   #6838

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Where's that Brazzers pic of Lisa when you need it haha
Old 11-18-2013, 08:45 PM   #6839

Quote:
Old 11-18-2013, 08:46 PM   #6840

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Hang on a sec...
No HomerMeet 2.0 for you Mister!

Products Discussed in this Thread