Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Montana Taco

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2014, 07:46 AM   #7081
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraT View Post
Hey Garret
Old 03-16-2014, 06:21 PM   #7082
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Its official...spring is here. Saw about a dozen squished gophers on the road today. Always a sure sign of spring
Old 03-17-2014, 04:53 PM   #7083
TanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to all

Name: James
TanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Its official...spring is here. Saw about a dozen squished gophers on the road today. Always a sure sign of spring
I added one to the count!
Old 03-18-2014, 02:55 PM   #7084
redfirered is on a distinguished road
redfirered's Tacoma Gallery

Who owns this? Saw it at Town and Country in Bozeman.
Old 03-18-2014, 05:25 PM   #7085
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfirered View Post

Can't say I recognize it... but they need to get some paint on that bumper!
Old 03-20-2014, 02:39 PM   #7087
TanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to all

Quote:

Saw it yesterday, had Colorado plates
Old 03-20-2014, 04:07 PM   #7090
foxhead is a name known to allfoxhead is a name known to allfoxhead is a name known to allfoxhead is a name known to allfoxhead is a name known to allfoxhead is a name known to all

Name: Andrew
foxhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I believe the owner is a student here at MSU with me. Kinda drives like a dick lol
Old 03-20-2014, 05:42 PM   #7091

Quote:
New owner must be selling it then? That thread says he sold it back in July.
Old 03-22-2014, 06:14 AM   #7092
C2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 313th MI BN, 82nd Airborne
Name: Richard
C2T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stribb View Post
Billpete,
I'm looking into having Ryan build me a bumper. Have you purchased any of his products?
Ryan's fabrication skills are great. He does a really good job. If you are looking at 3rd party parts stuff like lockers, lifts, wheels, etc., watch as prices can be a bit high at times. But his work is 2nd to none.

He does a lot of work for members of the local 4x4 club including myself.
Old 03-25-2014, 10:06 AM   #7093
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by billpete View Post
MTGirl,

Yeah, something like that. I did some searching and found some options. Might see if Ryan at Montana Fab might be able to make something...

2 pairs of Yakima racks (2 over cab, 2 over canopy) would run about $650 locally. I wonder if I would get a better value from something like that.
I would say come see me in Butte and I'll make you one, but this is pretty much the worst time of the year for me during school.

Quote:
Makes it more waterproof?

Fine...don't say hi to me...
Hi WEESA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-25-2014, 12:40 PM   #7094
billpete is on a distinguished road
billpete's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
I would say come see me in Butte and I'll make you one, but this is pretty much the worst time of the year for me during school.

Hmm, I can wait a little bit....not in any rush.
Old 03-25-2014, 02:23 PM   #7095
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What are you all looking for? After April my schedule clears up a little bit, but I leave for the summer for work.

If your not looking for anything until next fall then we can definitely take care of ya.

If you want it sooner than your probabaly better talking to Ryan, his work is great. A friend and I just do small projects on the side to help out people. We built Lisa's rack and did some work on Memarios truck as well.
Old 03-25-2014, 02:44 PM   #7097

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hi WEESA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiya Mac! Are ya going crazy with school yet or do you think you'll survive?

Quote:
Don't trust him...pretty shady guy. I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0TA View Post
Are there any rides planned anywhere? Ive been off the TW grid gor a while.
Hey Zac, long time no see.
Nothing planned yet, been trying to figure out if HomerTaco is coming back for another meet this year or not.
Old 03-26-2014, 10:30 AM   #7099
billpete is on a distinguished road
billpete's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What are you all looking for? After April my schedule clears up a little bit, but I leave for the summer for work.

If your not looking for anything until next fall then we can definitely take care of ya.

If you want it sooner than your probabaly better talking to Ryan, his work is great. A friend and I just do small projects on the side to help out people. We built Lisa's rack and did some work on Memarios truck as well.

Fall would be just fine. Not in a huge rush yet. Gives us time to scheme, plan, etc.

Truck is actually at Montana Fab right now. Crank pulley bolt decided to depart the truck on my drive back from Missoula on Sunday.

Thankfully the seal held. I had no idea until Monday morning when belts started flying everywhere...
Old 03-26-2014, 11:04 AM   #7100

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hiya Mac! Are ya going crazy with school yet or do you think you'll survive?

Don't trust him...pretty shady guy. I know.

Hey Zac, long time no see.
Nothing planned yet, been trying to figure out if HomerTaco is coming back for another meet this year or not.
Im swamped. Planning a conference for Tech, giving tons of presentations for Tech to other schools, and then school itself. Hows things on the other side of the mountains?

Quote:
Fall would be just fine. Not in a huge rush yet. Gives us time to scheme, plan, etc.

Truck is actually at Montana Fab right now. Crank pulley bolt decided to depart the truck on my drive back from Missoula on Sunday.

Thankfully the seal held. I had no idea until Monday morning when belts started flying everywhere...
Sounds good.

Products Discussed in this Thread