Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Montana Taco

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-26-2014, 04:40 PM   #7101
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0TA View Post
Yea no kidding right. I just finished my degree finally. Been super busy the past few years. Looking forawd to meeting everyone and hitting the trails.
So you're sticking around MT then? Everyone that lives here doesn't want to leave...except Colton
If we have any trips in the works I'll be sure to keep you in the loop. I was kinda thinking about doing the Magruder Corridor between ID and MT again. Nothing hard, just a 100 miles stretch of dirt and tons of great scenery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
Im swamped. Planning a conference for Tech, giving tons of presentations for Tech to other schools, and then school itself. Hows things on the other side of the mountains?

Sounds good.
Doing good over here. Actually going to be in the old neighborhood this weekend.

So are you trying to recruit new students for Tech or what?
Old 03-26-2014, 09:30 PM   #7102
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
So you're sticking around MT then? Everyone that lives here doesn't want to leave...except Colton
If we have any trips in the works I'll be sure to keep you in the loop. I was kinda thinking about doing the Magruder Corridor between ID and MT again. Nothing hard, just a 100 miles stretch of dirt and tons of great scenery.

Doing good over here. Actually going to be in the old neighborhood this weekend.

Maybe there wont be as many fires this time.
Old 03-27-2014, 07:15 AM   #7104
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
Maybe there wont be as many fires this time.
That's what I'm hoping too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Lisa do lolo. Don't redo magruder. Do something new!
If I have time I'd like to. I usually like to visit a place at least twice - once to get the lay of the land and a second time to hit all of the spots and photo ops I missed on the first trip.
Old 03-27-2014, 11:15 AM   #7106
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
do lolo there and magruder back.

lol had wayyy more photo ops and was prettier IMO.
i think i would agree that the views from Lolo were better. Burn KNob was cool and dramatic though.
Old 03-27-2014, 02:54 PM   #7107
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Kinda, just giving presentations on petroleum stuff and fraccing mostly
Old 03-28-2014, 07:21 AM   #7109

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
I think Magruder still has some parts that need more exploring....there were a few things on the MT side that we missed.
Old 03-28-2014, 03:22 PM   #7111
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Lisa, offer still stand to maybe go look at a vehicle for me this weekend?
Old 03-28-2014, 03:32 PM   #7112

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Lisa, offer still stand to maybe go look at a vehicle for me this weekend?
I'm in Butte this weekend. But maybe...what and where?
Old 03-28-2014, 03:44 PM   #7113

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm in Butte this weekend. But maybe...what and where?
O ya i forgot!!

A taco in bozo. Private sale. Im gonna call and talk to him about it, still unsure on it.
Old 03-28-2014, 03:48 PM   #7114

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
O ya i forgot!!

A taco in bozo. Private sale. Im gonna call and talk to him about it, still unsure on it.
I'll probably be around a little tomorrow so if its something I can swing by and look at on the way out of town I'd be glad to. You still got my phone #?
Old 03-28-2014, 03:52 PM   #7115

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll probably be around a little tomorrow so if its something I can swing by and look at on the way out of town I'd be glad to. You still got my phone #?
yupperz.. feel free to come see me at the Scope tomorrow too lol
Old 03-28-2014, 04:26 PM   #7117

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Scoop*
damn autocorrect...need more skewp
Old 03-28-2014, 05:20 PM   #7118

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yupperz.. feel free to come see me at the Scope tomorrow too lol
I will only look at Toyotas too...no Jeeps. You're on your own if you want a Jeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Scoop*
I knew what he meant. We all speak Butte-ant...Butte-ese...yeah what ever.
Old 03-28-2014, 05:28 PM   #7119
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I knew what he meant. We all speak Butte-ant...Butte-ese...yeah what ever.
I know, I was just pointing out any flaws of his that I can. It is the only advantage I get. And the fact that he never calls/texts me anymore... Really pisses me off
Old 03-30-2014, 04:08 PM   #7120
Playwfire is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: IAFF Local 276
Name: Andrew
Playwfire's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if anyone is interested... But I saw Robert Allen Nissan here in Helena has a 2002 TRD Doublecab auto with only 88k. Very good looking truck.

Products Discussed in this Thread