Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Montana Taco

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-29-2009, 10:16 PM   #1
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Montana Members

Just wanted to see who is the Montana area on here. I am from Kalispell,MT

Just wanted to add the Montana Classified link to the first page
Old 12-29-2009, 10:39 PM   #2
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
Bozo in the house!
Old 12-29-2009, 10:41 PM   #3
gatorboyy13 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
gatorboyy13's Tacoma Gallery
i wish i was in either place right now! the snowboarding pics in my gallery are in whitefish, and i have been to big sky also!
Old 12-29-2009, 11:56 PM   #6
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Whitefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorboyy13 View Post
i wish i was in either place right now! the snowboarding pics in my gallery are in whitefish, and i have been to big sky also!
Thats funny i live right at the Base of Big mountain in whitefish
Old 01-06-2010, 06:26 PM   #8
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Belgrade here. Lots of Tacoma owners in Montana, not many are TW members though.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:08 PM   #9

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Yea very true cause i see them all the time when i am home. bummer was hoping for more MT people to do a off road when i got home . Any way i just realized i never poster my truck since i got on here

First day i got her i went and got her new shoes. Isnt that what every women wants
Old 01-08-2010, 09:21 PM   #10
gatorboyy13 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
gatorboyy13's Tacoma Gallery
thats awesome! maybe you know the Coveys? they have a house at the base. but they live in spokane, washington.
Old 01-09-2010, 07:47 AM   #11
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondwa View Post
First day i got her i went and got her new shoes. Isnt that what every women wants
only if they match our wardrobe.

i hardly ever get up to kalispell or that corner of the state - hoping to get one trip to glacier in this year though. i haven't been there in about 6 years.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:39 AM   #12

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
only if they match our wardrobe.

i hardly ever get up to kalispell or that corner of the state - hoping to get one trip to glacier in this year though. i haven't been there in about 6 years.
That is what my wife said too.lol yea glacier is great. Me and the fam go up there atleast once a yr and do a hike. i will get some pics of the truck against the pass and post them
Old 01-09-2010, 04:31 PM   #13
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Gallatin Valley checking in.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:00 AM   #14
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
I a Originally from Billings, Born and raised. Now i reside in Belgrade!!!
Old 01-29-2010, 01:06 AM   #17

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Montana TW MEET?

Would Everyone be up for a meet if so when? I will be back in mid feb to 1st of march and then again in May. We could do just a meet and greet or a wheel and meet if everyone wants to. Let me know.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:39 AM   #18
Tacfroma
Rooty has much to be proud ofRooty has much to be proud ofRooty has much to be proud ofRooty has much to be proud ofRooty has much to be proud ofRooty has much to be proud ofRooty has much to be proud ofRooty has much to be proud ofRooty has much to be proud ofRooty has much to be proud of

Name: Jesse
Rooty's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down. I will be around from the 11th of Feb to the 7th of March. I don't know how many takers there will be for wheelin in the snow but I wouldn't mind meeting everybody and maybe setting up something for the summer. It'll be tough getting people to drive across our big ass state for coffee though!
Old 01-29-2010, 05:22 AM   #19

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooty View Post
I'm down. I will be around from the 11th of Feb to the 7th of March. I don't know how many takers there will be for wheelin in the snow but I wouldn't mind meeting everybody and maybe setting up something for the summer. It'll be tough getting people to drive across our big ass state for coffee though!
Yea I would think somewhere in the middle? M- town? But wheeling in the snow is much more fun then in the mud. Way less to clean up. So we got

1. Mondwa
2. Rooty
Old 01-30-2010, 11:59 AM   #20
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. Time, Location, and Money dependent.

1. Mondwa
2. Rooty
3. Kroggy

Rooty, just curious, one of my buddies is from Bigfork. Would you by chance know anybody by the name of Jacques or Claude.

I'll also be in Whitefish for Winter Carnival next weekend. If anyone will be around send me a PM, we can have a beer.

Products Discussed in this Thread