Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

back in oregon...lift then a trail or something?

Old 01-08-2010, 02:31 PM   #1
rvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to all

Name: cameron
rvcahawaii808's Tacoma Gallery
back in oregon...lift then a trail or something?

well im back in oregon from winter break, and as chickenmunga said, i thought id make a new thread. a couple people on here have said they could help me out with me 5100 and AAL install. if some people would wanna hit a prerunner friendly trail afterwards id be down with that too. if anyone wants to lend out their place shoot me a pm. im in corvallis but im free pretty much everyweekend
Old 01-08-2010, 03:44 PM   #2
rvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to all

this weekend works great for me. if not then not until the weekend of friday the 22nd.

also a couple other things. my mechanical knowledge is limited and i dont have the tools required. ive changed front and rear shocks before but it was with my dad who pretty much did everything.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:32 AM   #3
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I missed this.

I don't have a place to work on things, unfortunately. The 20th of Feb is my earliest availability, and I can provide tools and my knowledge from my OME install
The closest place to you is Shotgun Creek for OHV. Youtube videos make it look hella muddy, but it's worth a try.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:41 AM   #4
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
I've have nothing planned so far this weekend... I'll throw a hand in if you can get a garage & tools. A light trail sounds fine as well!
Old 01-31-2010, 11:34 AM   #5
Somewhere on sabbatical
mountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mountainwolfpup's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Yahoo to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Skype™ to mountainwolfpup
Sorry, didn't see this until today.

I like just 7mi North of Portland in Vancouver WA. Literally right off I-5 at the 78th Street exit.

Anyway, I'll offer up my place to do the work at. I've got a good floor jack, stands, and all the basic hand tools, grease gun, etc that we'd need. I did my OME setup with them... I've got a big fairly level front driveway we can do the work in. I also have a garage, but the ceiling will be too low to pull the truck inside.. Also, have lots of curbside parking for all the help that wants to show up. Oh, and I have a dedicated garage fridge for the beer too :-)

My availability is this upcoming Sunday Feb 7th. Or the following weekend either day Sat Feb 13, or Sun Feb 14. I guess my vote would be to start on it early (I'll brew up some coffee) and then we should still have plenty of daylight for an afternoon ride?

Any ideas for a good ride afterwards?
Old 01-31-2010, 10:51 PM   #6

im down for whenever you are most free. either the 7th or the 13th or 14th. whichever is easier for your schedule. although i would prefer the 7th since that is right after my mid terms and it would be a good way to forget about school. as for a good ride afterwards, i havent done any trails up here so im no good on ideas for that.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:31 PM   #7
Somewhere on sabbatical
mountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mountainwolfpup's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Yahoo to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Skype™ to mountainwolfpup
OK, I'm out. Haven't heard from anyone and the wife wants me to do stuff with her this weekend anyway.. Valentines's Day. Then, Spring Break is just around the corner so,

Best wishes.

-Dwight
Old 02-09-2010, 10:33 PM   #8

its cool man. im doing it this weekend with my buddy.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:37 PM   #9
NewHere
PacNWgen1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
PacNWgen1's Tacoma Gallery
Well if ya'll do a trail ride let me know.
Old 02-13-2010, 08:05 AM   #10
Proud Washingtonian
godofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud of

Navy: paper pusher
Name: Steve
godofspeed's Tacoma Gallery
I will be moving to Vancouver, Wa in August. We are buying a house, so If you guys ever need a garage to work on or need help, Then you are more then welcome to come over.
Old 06-02-2010, 05:10 PM   #11
TacoDrive is on a distinguished road
TacoDrive's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't be able to help you with the lift but I would love to hit a trail or two it would be my first time out so wanting to go with people that know whats up haha

Sorry didn't pay attention to the date haha my bad