Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

ugh I hate it here

Old 03-21-2010, 12:05 AM   #1
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
ugh I hate it here

I'm back in WA (Tacoma) for the week and I hate it, so bland and boring...

I'm originally from here, born in Tacoma, raised in Seattle... stationed in Bremerton.

I guess I've been spoiled by Monterey, CA

Saw a few lifted Tacomas on my way up here...
Old 03-21-2010, 12:10 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Yea...the dreary weather and clouds fuckin suck bro!!! I moved here from Indiana and I'm soooo much happier...it's amazing what sunshine does for a persons moral
Old 03-21-2010, 12:22 AM   #3
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Yea...the dreary weather and clouds fuckin suck bro!!! I moved here from Indiana and I'm soooo much happier...it's amazing what sunshine does for a persons moral
tell me about it.. plus my truck now has the corpse of 1 million dead bugs all over it...

eh, guess I'll make the best of it
Old 03-25-2010, 08:28 PM   #4
Toogrady is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Tom
Toogrady's Tacoma Gallery
One more month and It'll turn into one of the best places to be, until late oct. I lived in SoCal for a few years and the summers got stupid hot there. Monterey would be hard to leave.