Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Montana Classifieds

Old 08-31-2010, 05:15 AM   #21
NAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant future

Air Force: 12th Missile Sq
NAYo2002's Tacoma Gallery
I have an OEM Bug Shield/deflector that I want to sell. Selling it for $50 O.B.O. plus shipping (pretty light but kind of long so I don't know how much to be exact, probably around $10.)

I also want to sell TRD Off Road 16" Rugged Trails since I just ordered LTX A/T2s. I have about 15,900 miles on them. It's not going to be worth shipping so if you want it and willing to pick it up in Great Falls, I'll sell you a set of 4 for $100.
Attached Thumbnails
Montana Classifieds-p1160596.jpg   Montana Classifieds-p8292147.jpg   Montana Classifieds-p8292148.jpg  
Old 10-01-2010, 07:47 AM   #22
TW Addict
Y0TA is a name known to allY0TA is a name known to allY0TA is a name known to allY0TA is a name known to allY0TA is a name known to allY0TA is a name known to all

Army: (01/2006-07/2009)B 2-44 ADA 101st Airbone Air Assault Division
Name: Zac
Y0TA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Y0TA
So I bought a leer topper and now I'm getting rid of my undercover with the yakima tracks installed. I have only had it for about a year and its in great shape. The tracks were installed a little after i got it and it doesn't leak at all. I have the pics posted in my gallery. Again, just the tracks go with it. Not the crossbars and feet. $500.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:33 AM   #26
rhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: helo electrician
rhys's Tacoma Gallery
never really thought about it till now.... i took out my stock stereo (1 disc) years ago and i have no use for it. the stereo is still installed in the oem mount. but im not selling the srs/engine disable indicator assembly. any offers?

also if anyone has good condition black vent surround by the stereo and wants to trade for my silver ones id be happy to.

oh and since im getting an arb front does anyone want to buy my oem fogs? there is a little water leakage into them but they havent had a problem. stock and yellow bulbs come with.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:01 PM   #28
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhys View Post
never really thought about it till now.... i took out my stock stereo (1 disc) years ago and i have no use for it. the stereo is still installed in the oem mount. but im not selling the srs/engine disable indicator assembly. any offers?

also if anyone has good condition black vent surround by the stereo and wants to trade for my silver ones id be happy to.

oh and since im getting an arb front does anyone want to buy my oem fogs? there is a little water leakage into them but they havent had a problem. stock and yellow bulbs come with.
rhys i have the black ones and want the silver ones
Old 11-10-2010, 11:43 PM   #29
rhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: helo electrician
rhys's Tacoma Gallery
mondwa mike claims the vents
Old 11-30-2010, 04:39 PM   #30
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAYo2002 View Post
I also want to sell TRD Off Road 16" Rugged Trails since I just ordered LTX A/T2s. I have about 15,900 miles on them. It's not going to be worth shipping so if you want it and willing to pick it up in Great Falls, I'll sell you a set of 4 for $100.

Are you selling the wheels or just tires or what? Sorry little confused.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:50 PM   #32
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Gen1 Grill Guard, tried selling it to mtgirl, but no go. I can take pics if anybody is interested.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:50 PM   #33
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Im desperate...time for CL since TW failed me lol.

Lisacs wants like 115 for the some cheap 16"outlaws
Old 11-30-2010, 06:58 PM   #34

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs204 View Post
I have a Gen1 Grill Guard, tried selling it to mtgirl, but no go. I can take pics if anybody is interested.
Not sure if im going with a guard yet or not but wouldnt mind seeing a pic if its not to much trouble?
Old 12-05-2010, 12:34 AM   #35

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^
Old 12-14-2010, 06:43 AM   #36
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
NAYo2002
I am also in Great Falls. I have a 2006 and my stock tires are pretty much shot. About how much thread life do you think your set has left on them? You can PM me here or call 406-453-8570. We'll see if we can get together.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:26 PM   #37
MontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Colter
MontanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Have a ten inch cvr kicker sub with iffy box for sale.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:11 PM   #38
Hard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: H
Hard's Tacoma Gallery
I have an aftermarket hitch that was on my truck for two months for sale. $60 and located in Missoula. All mounting hardware included, could even help instal for the right person.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:17 PM   #39
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Barcelona Red Sport Hood for sale. $300

Its also listed in the 2nd Gen FS section if you want more info. I would anyone local a deal on it.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:33 PM   #40
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Justin, I'm pretty sure that you're radiant red... Not Barcelona. I may be mistaken though