Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Montana Classifieds

Old 10-11-2011, 09:33 PM   #41
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
My truck is radiant red, this hood is barcelona red. Got it from some bro that works at ressler
Old 11-18-2011, 02:56 PM   #42
QUE BALL is on a distinguished road
QUE BALL's Tacoma Gallery
I AM IN NEED OF A BAK FLIP BED COVER ??????

I have been looking for a Bak Flip G2 rear bed cover for 2005-2011 tacoma 6 ft long bed. If anyone come across one on Craigslist or regular classified listing in local paper etc. Send me a private message on price, location and condition. I would appreciate it.

I come across items all the time that I cannot use. I will list them if someone is interested

Great idea
QUE BALL
Old 05-18-2012, 12:16 PM   #43
Hard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: H
Hard's Tacoma Gallery
Aluminum IFS Skid

I got a 1/4" Aluminum 2005+ Tacoma Relentless IFS skid, I think that I am going with a little different design now. It is brand new, just mounted on the truck for ~5min.

The skid is located in Missoula.

$285.00
Old 05-18-2012, 04:26 PM   #45
Hard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: H
Hard's Tacoma Gallery
Pics

Of course.
Attached Thumbnails
Montana Classifieds-skid.jpg   Montana Classifieds-skid-2.jpg  
Old 03-07-2014, 02:10 PM   #46
Mtniner is on a distinguished road

Mtniner's Tacoma Gallery
Stock exhaust from 2014 DCSB for sale

I know this thread is almost two years old, just thought I'd try posting here first. I live in Billings and recently bought a Tacoma and am always looking for something.

I just installed a TRD exhaust on my 2014 DCSB so I am selling the stock exhaust if anyone locally is interested. It has about 1000mi on it, basically brand new. Asking $200 obo. I don't have a pic, but its in new condition.