Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Montana Classifieds

Old 03-23-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Montana Classifieds

Since we Montanans are at a little disadvantage parts buying wise due to our location, I am starting a tread for us locals to post for sale items and wanted items. Even post deals you have seen across the state if you want.

I will start it off.

I have been keeping an eye out for some black running boards for a double cab short box. Let me know if you have any and what you want for them. I am not in a big hurry but would be interested to see what you have.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:18 AM   #2
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
I had a guy in MT that said he had some. Let me look through my email and get his screen name. BRB

Edit: dam i can only go back and look at the last 500 post. sorry but i will continue to look.

Also i have a stock bumper off a 4x4 DC pics Here post 467
a bug guard, all free if you pay shipping
Old 03-24-2010, 04:51 PM   #3
MontanaYoter is on a distinguished road
Name: Henry
MontanaYoter's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I'm trying to get rid of a Headache Rack that fits my 01 ext cab. It was on there when I bought the Tacoma and I'd like to get more than the steel weight out of it.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:09 AM   #4
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...underform.html

And a stock airbox for a 1st Gen 2.7. (Free)
Old 04-19-2010, 03:36 PM   #5
rhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: helo electrician
rhys's Tacoma Gallery
i have an extra creeper breather.

i ordered 2 then found out all the gearboxes except the rear diff have breathers already. i think ill get one of those tiny air filters and hook all of them up to it. maybe i could deliver it personally and we could go off roading together.
Old 04-19-2010, 08:53 PM   #6
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhys View Post
i have an extra creeper breather.

i ordered 2 then found out all the gearboxes except the rear diff have breathers already. i think ill get one of those tiny air filters and hook all of them up to it. maybe i could deliver it personally and we could go off roading together.
I guess I just may be interested if you explain what it is good for... This just seems to be going over my head?
Old 04-19-2010, 08:59 PM   #7
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
I have quite a few 1st gen stock parts.. just let me know what ya need.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:04 PM   #8
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
I have quite a few 1st gen stock parts.. just let me know what ya need.
You and MTGirl are the only 2 I know so far that are 1st gens on here... She is looking for a new rear suspension though I believe?
Old 04-21-2010, 10:48 AM   #9
rhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I guess I just may be interested if you explain what it is good for... This just seems to be going over my head?
oh sorry, i figured people knew. it replaces your rear diff breather.

you can get them at polyperformance.
Attached Thumbnails
Montana Classifieds-140207-1-kit-200.jpg  
Old 06-07-2010, 05:13 PM   #10
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
not mine but in our craigs
Old 06-07-2010, 05:15 PM   #11
MontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Colter
MontanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Have a pair of stock coils and struts that came off my truck with only 23k. They are pretty much new.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:16 AM   #12
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaTaco View Post
Have a pair of stock coils and struts that came off my truck with only 23k. They are pretty much new.
I dont need them, but a bump for a nice truck. I have seen you driving around and always look twice.

What did you put on instead?
Old 06-09-2010, 09:07 AM   #13
MontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Colter
MontanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
I dont need them, but a bump for a nice truck. I have seen you driving around and always look twice.

What did you put on instead?
Thanks, I put on some ome 885's and nitro sport 9000's. Then put a aal in the rear.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:40 PM   #14

rhys's Tacoma Gallery
those of you that have seen my exhaust tip im gonna cut it off. ill get a pic soon. its the trd oval shaped one.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:28 AM   #15
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
I have an extra brand new Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tire. It is a 265/70/17. Not sure on a price but I would make worth the hastle of only buying 3 and getting this one. If no one wants it I will just hold on to it, no big deal.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:13 PM   #16
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
VHT Nite-Shade and Window Weld

VHT Nite-Shade and Window Weld SOLD to Mondwa! Thanks!

Hey Montana TW!

I did the BHLM and have some materials left over. Great deal for someone who wants to do the mod.

VHT Nite-Shade Translucent Black Lens Paint. I tinted the DTRL lens and corner reflector lens. Total of about 10 seconds used. Plenty of paint left. I bought it for $11, will sell for $5. Not such a good deal if I ship it, but a steal if you are in the area and pick it up.

Window Weld 3/8 inches in diameter and 10 of the 15 feet left. I used 5 feet and it was waaaay too much. Plenty left to do two sets of BHLM. I bought it for about $20, will sell for $5. Again, not a good deal if you want it shipped, but well worth it, if you are in the area.

Let me know if you want them.

I also posted on these two links some other sales/trades...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...protector.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ml#post1982478

Thanks!

Old 07-20-2010, 08:24 AM   #17

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
I need both of those. What will it cost me for you to ship it to Kalispell?
Old 07-20-2010, 11:26 AM   #18
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Mondwa,

I stopped by the PO today and got some numbers for you.

-For a medium flat rate box it is $10.40.
-If it is under 2 lbs, it will be $5-$9 depending on where it is going (should be closer to $5 because its not far).
-If it is over 2 lbs, it will be between $7-$12 depending on where it is going (should be closer to $7 because it is not far).
-I just got home and weighted it on the scale, it says its 2.2 lbs, but I'm not sure how accurate that is.
-The spray paint can't be shipped by air, so it might take a few days.

She said I can bring it in to have it weighted, and figure out the cheapest way to send it. I guess the most expensive it could be is $10.40. If you want, I can get the exact number for you.

Thanks!
Old 08-11-2010, 03:47 PM   #19
99toyotaco
99toyotaco is just really nice99toyotaco is just really nice99toyotaco is just really nice99toyotaco is just really nice

Name: Connor
99toyotaco's Tacoma Gallery
3 Bfgoodrich mud terrain T/A tires, half of tread life left, 32x11.50, triguard 3 ply sidewall,

have to sell because i popped one and it was unfixable and couldn't find another with same tread.

$25 per tire

would like to only sell in montana send a pm if interested

Old 08-16-2010, 03:23 PM   #20

rhys's Tacoma Gallery
anyone want 2 niteshaded tacoma badges?