Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Oregon help needed, i need a good 4 wheel drive shop

Old 05-06-2010, 09:51 AM   #1
????????????
225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed

225nontypical's Tacoma Gallery
Oregon help needed, i need a good 4 wheel drive shop

so can someone recommend a good 4X shop or suspension shop. i am ordering new LR UCA, i think i can put them on myself but i keep hearing that you really need to find a good shop to do the alignment, since these are adjustable i was told to find a guy that has worked with them before.

anyway i am just tired of dealing with Les schwab's, they did my lift and alignment and did not tell me they could not get it back to factory specs. i took it to Toyota to have the traction control re-calibrated (since it was off from the lift) and they had to realign the truck and in the end they got it "back within factory specs" but it is not right my camber is way off and the tires look funny. anyway long story, let me know if you got a good shop i can start dealing with.