Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Montana Meet Pictures

Old 06-13-2010, 03:54 PM   #1
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Montana Meet Pictures

our bear repellant

Ok if i am wrong about pics sorry

taken by me

Taken by SupraT

Taken by SupraT

taken by SupraT

taken by SupraT

Taken by my wife

taken by my wife

And my personal Favorite pic. Thanks SupraT for the kick ass pick

More to come
Old 06-13-2010, 04:01 PM   #3
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
sweet pics! cant wait for the rest
Old 06-13-2010, 04:14 PM   #4
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I have a ton of mine that I need to get up... Got called into work tonight of all things haha! I will try and get them up tomorrow evening.
Old 06-13-2010, 04:20 PM   #5
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a great time! Im moving to Montana next year!
Old 06-13-2010, 04:36 PM   #6
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I have a ton of mine that I need to get up... Got called into work tonight of all things haha! I will try and get them up tomorrow evening.
yea i have a couple of yours but i figured i would let you post them
Old 06-13-2010, 04:39 PM   #7

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Looks like a great time! Im moving to Montana next year!
Sweet hit us up when u get here
Old 06-13-2010, 04:46 PM   #8
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Those pics look sweet Mike! I will put a few more up here shortly. Man that was a great weekend wouldn't everyone have to agree?
Old 06-13-2010, 05:28 PM   #9

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraT View Post
Those pics look sweet Mike! I will put a few more up here shortly. Man that was a great weekend wouldn't everyone have to agree?
Yea we had a blast. i would been down for next weekend but i gots to move
Old 06-13-2010, 05:43 PM   #10
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
We will get out again real soon. Colton you got to get some pics of that hill on here.
Old 06-13-2010, 05:45 PM   #11
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Jeez I want to get out of SC and go to Montana. Hopefully next year!
Nice pictures.
Old 06-13-2010, 05:50 PM   #12
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah ill get my stuff up tomorrow night. I got called into work until 11 tonight then I gotta be up at 5 for my real job. Oh, I had a grizzly run right in front of the truck today when Lisa and I went driving today...
Old 06-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #13

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah ill get my stuff up tomorrow night. I got called into work until 11 tonight then I gotta be up at 5 for my real job. Oh, I had a grizzly run right in front of the truck today when Lisa and I went driving today...
Thats good shit did you get a pic of him ?
Old 06-13-2010, 06:34 PM   #14
Vivid Illumination

Fuck no! We were driving up this tight road carved right around this crazy steep mountain that led up to a FS Lookout. I was in front and next thing I know, I am trying to dodge falling rocks. Had no idea what they were from. Really steep incline to my left, cliff to my right... Said rocks were followed shortly after by a nice big brown bear. He went down the embankment on my right and I never saw him again. It all happened so fast. If we ever go back there, the road Lisa and I took had TONS of little side roads.

On another note... Lisa tried to get me arrested on the way home. She baited me into getting in trouble! We were following this stupid slow Jeep thing and she goes around it and I got stuck behind for a while. She got antsy and pulled a ways from us. I finally get an opening to pass and do so, then I pick up speed a little bit to try and catch up. Take this big sweeping corner... 5-0!!!! I was going 11 over, booked me for 10. $20 ticket. +1 for me! Haha.
Old 06-13-2010, 06:47 PM   #15
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
You Montana guys are some lucky sons-o-bitches...I miss all the green
Old 06-13-2010, 06:53 PM   #16
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fuck no! We were driving up this tight road carved right around this crazy steep mountain that led up to a FS Lookout. I was in front and next thing I know, I am trying to dodge falling rocks. Had no idea what they were from. Really steep incline to my left, cliff to my right... Said rocks were followed shortly after by a nice big brown bear. He went down the embankment on my right and I never saw him again. It all happened so fast. If we ever go back there, the road Lisa and I took had TONS of little side roads.

On another note... Lisa tried to get me arrested on the way home. She baited me into getting in trouble! We were following this stupid slow Jeep thing and she goes around it and I got stuck behind for a while. She got antsy and pulled a ways from us. I finally get an opening to pass and do so, then I pick up speed a little bit to try and catch up. Take this big sweeping corner... 5-0!!!! I was going 11 over, booked me for 10. $20 ticket. +1 for me! Haha.
i said i was sorry...i can understand if i'm not invited to the next meet...

for the record i thought she had me not you...i was cussing myself out for those few moments when i finally pulled over!
Old 06-13-2010, 07:18 PM   #18
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Looks like you guys have some great banner-worthy pics! Awesome! Sometimes I wish I could convince my wife to move to Montana.
I'll go of you go...we can start our own Pro-gun compound.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:20 PM   #19
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a few shots that I've gone through so far...

rhys/montanayoter/montanataco/mtgirl/memario1214/mondwa/suprat

Mondwa

MTTaco

MTYoter

thought i had shots of everyone guess not...oops!
Old 06-13-2010, 07:47 PM   #20
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
I'll go of you go...we can start our own Pro-gun compound.
Montana is a pro-gun compound. As soon as I build or buy a worthy 4x4 I'll be ready to roll.