Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   North West (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/north-west/)
-   -   Oregon and Washington BS thread (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/north-west/129798-oregon-washington-bs-thread.html)

04LTtacoma 12-22-2010 11:02 AM

Oregon and Washington BS thread
 
Here are a few members who BS here:
04LTtacoma
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...e/IMG_0050.jpg

Kyouto42
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...01356299_n.jpg

Twistedfreedom
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...e/DSC_6400.jpg

Kalamakid
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...own/jason2.jpg

SalemCBR
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...-20-59_370.jpg

Mitch
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...8578327499.jpg

Bobert14
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...n/DSC_1049.jpg

Schiz94
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...livewnLwLf.jpg

JoeTacoma02
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...a_zach/027.jpg

Snowgod06
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...liveEzFOKO.jpg

YFZ_TRD
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...live7xWRTL.jpg

derekabraham
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...live3WvJS2.jpg

Chickenmunga
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...wn/Current.jpg

BensonX
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...C_0143KEEP.jpg

Singlefin
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...n/54830401.jpg

Timichia
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...liveJZqHTt.jpg

Rcvahawaii808
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...n/photo168.jpg

503TRD
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s.../DSCN01105.jpg

Jammdogg
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...n/P1000725.jpg

Dirgitus
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s.../IMG_9755m.jpg

username
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...n/4ac71cbb.jpg

Stohrm
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...n/DSC_0389.jpg

NickJ
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...n/truckkk1.jpg

Rapr
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...99_resized.jpg

sick3.4tacoma
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...b6c2cd41_b.jpg

Littlebro5
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...ake/Yota20.jpg

spikele 12-22-2010 11:09 AM

BS man

BrentPaucke 12-22-2010 11:15 AM

tahuya

Lost_Humanity 12-22-2010 11:17 AM

Unfortunately, unlike other areas of the country, (where I see other BS threads eminating from...) we actually have shit to do here in the PNW. :D

I wouldn't expect too much action on the BS thread.

derekabraham 12-22-2010 11:18 AM

:popcorn:

503TRD 12-22-2010 12:37 PM

:D

ForeRunner 12-22-2010 04:15 PM

Psst! If you didn't already know! ARB's U.S. headquarters and distribution facility is in Renton. Everything that comes from Australia stops there first. If you order something of theirs online you can go will call it there. Saves a lot on shipping! As a matter of fact, I was there yesterday getting a few goodies.

BSPDX 12-22-2010 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken (Post 2518511)
Psst! If you didn't already know! ARB's U.S. headquarters and distribution facility is in Renton. Everything that comes from Australia stops there first. If you order something of theirs online you can go will call it there. Saves a lot on shipping! As a matter of fact, I was there yesterday getting a few goodies.

That's good to know...:cool: Do they have stock for sale at that facility? Like a showroom or something?

ForeRunner 12-22-2010 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motive (Post 2518525)
That's good to know...:cool: Do they have stock for sale at that facility? Like a showroom or something?

No they do not sell items. Strictly the HQ and distribution facility. Pretty cool to walk in and see shelves and shelves of air lockers and rack upon rack of bullbars!

ForeRunner 12-22-2010 04:26 PM

The first time I will called anything from them they had this and were fitting it with a Man A Fre fuel tank. Forward of the FJ you can see the racks and boxes of bullbars
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...m/PIC-0079.jpg

Another look inside their facility.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...live6NrZsO.jpg

Jeep they were working on
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...livenhvkVf.jpg

solus 12-22-2010 04:27 PM

I'll be back in WA in mid 2012 just in time for the apocalypse

BSPDX 12-22-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken (Post 2518535)
No they do not sell items. Strictly the HQ and distribution facility. Pretty cool to walk in and see shelves and shelves of air lockers and rack upon rack of bullbars!

I didn't think there would be a physical store inside, I figured I would ask as I pass through Renton on my way to my Seatac office... I have a good frind that works at Warn and when we goto luck I always go inside and check out the racks & racks of hubs, winches and what not... Its a 4x4 dream, or nightmare, probably nightmare as I can't afford everything!:D

BSPDX 12-22-2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solus694 (Post 2518559)
I'll be back in WA in mid 2012 just in time for the apocalypse

So you decided on your duty station to be back in the NW then??

04LTtacoma 12-22-2010 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken (Post 2518555)
The first time I will called anything from them they had this and were fitting it with a Man A Fre fuel tank. Forward of the FJ you can see the racks and boxes of bullbars
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...m/PIC-0079.jpg

Another look inside their facility.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...live6NrZsO.jpg

Jeep they were working on
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...livenhvkVf.jpg


What is the name of this facility?

Lost_Humanity 12-22-2010 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken (Post 2518511)
Psst! If you didn't already know! ARB's U.S. headquarters and distribution facility is in Renton. Everything that comes from Australia stops there first. If you order something of theirs online you can go will call it there. Saves a lot on shipping! As a matter of fact, I was there yesterday getting a few goodies.

Man! That's right in my backyard. I'll probably be in Renton tonight taking some crap back to Home Depot.

solus 12-22-2010 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motive (Post 2518574)
So you decided on your duty station to be back in the NW then??

I did... now just have to get this pesky Iraq deployment out of the way

ForeRunner 12-22-2010 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma (Post 2518605)
What is the name of this facility?

Serious? See post #7!

MHS2846bg8 12-22-2010 05:25 PM

Nice! South coast Oregon here! Gonna be glad to move back up there at the end of january!

BrentPaucke 12-23-2010 12:07 PM

i got a buddy who used to let them fit his 2nd gen for parts so he got all these free parts and what not then he sold his truck ... now i get the hook up ie arb deluxe 600

JoeTacoma02 12-23-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MHS2846bg8 (Post 2518784)
Nice! South coast Oregon here! Gonna be glad to move back up there at the end of january!

Hey hey! I'm on my way back right now from Oceanside as well. Currently @ a gas station in sacramento. What camp were you in on camp pen? I was 53 area/camp horno.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:33 PM.