Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   North West (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/north-west/)
-   -   Sand Lake (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/north-west/218866-sand-lake.html)

tacomaflyer 05-08-2012 04:30 AM

Sand Lake
 
I know I just missed the last Sand Lake trip, is there any interest in going again anytime soon?

wstcstriderz 05-08-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacomaflyer (Post 5055773)
I know I just missed the last Sand Lake trip, is there any interest in going again anytime soon?


^^^ check the bs thread .. im planning on goin soon!! hopefully mem wknd

04LTtacoma 05-16-2012 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wstcstriderz (Post 5059814)
^^^ check the bs thread .. im planning on goin soon!! hopefully mem wknd

I think I am going Memorial weekend whether I get the bumps on or not.

EDIT: I am going Saturday.

wstcstriderz 05-20-2012 11:00 PM

SAND LAKE UPDATE
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma (Post 5095540)
I think I am going Memorial weekend whether I get the bumps on or not.

EDIT: I am going Saturday.


UPDATE!!!sorry zach we just cant make it memorial wknd But... we are goin june 23-24 !!!!! hope some can make it that wknd:yay:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:02 PM.