1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lift Install Seattle Area

Discussion in 'North West' started by SVLeonard85, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Apr 14, 2013 at 7:40 PM
    SVLeonard85

SVLeonard85 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Bellevue, WA
    Vehicle:
    13 Tacoma Dbl Cab Sport
    Hey everyone, recently got a 2013 Tacoma Double Cab Sport. I also bought an Icon Stage 2 lift with Icon UCAs. Need to get it installed. I live in Bellevue WA. Any ideas or experiences?

Thanks for any input.

2. Apr 14, 2013 at 7:43 PM
    schiz94

schiz94 Thread Jacker

Member:
    First Name:
    Caleb
    Bellingham,WA
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Reg Cab
    Morimoto Projector Retrofit, alpine cda-105,Wheelskins leather wheel cover, wet okoles,5% tint on back and 24% on front two windows,Debadged tailgate,custom sockmonkey centercap decals, xr rims pced gloss black.
    i would find some local guys to get to help you, im sure some of the guys around here would be willing to help you with summer around the corner. Just remember beer/food is always welcomed. haha good luck!

3. Apr 14, 2013 at 7:46 PM
    kbauman92

kbauman92 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    North Bend
    Vehicle:
    98 tacoma ext cab
    King 2.5x6 RR coilovers eibach coils Light Racing UCA Spidertrax spacers Fiberwerx fenders
    Ill be home from school at the end of the month if you dont have them installed by then i could help you out

4. Apr 15, 2013 at 2:36 AM
    penguins_cc

penguins_cc Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Bellevue, WA
    Vehicle:
    Timberland Mica Limo!
    Perkins Performance Sliders, Warn 9000, Brute Force Fab front & rear bumper, OME/Dakar lift, full ATO skids and hi-lift mount, satoshi, Wet Okoles, illuminated 4x4 switch, Diff Breather.
    I live in Bellevue as well. I installed my OME front suspension with aftermarket UCAs (with some help during mod day). I've helped install a couple more. Replacing the rear shocks and springs was a cinch by myself. I've also probably got enough tools to do the work. Only problem is time for me right now - I'm just starting PMP classes and working a ton of hours. I'd be glad to help but wouldn't be able to until early May..

5. Apr 15, 2013 at 2:38 AM
    Forster46

Forster46 Very nice how much?

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Vehicle:
    The doritos locos taco
    6000k HID's, AUX Reverse Lights, 3" Rough Country Suspension Lift, Pioneer AVH-P4200 Double Din, Underglow and footwell Lights, Camo Seat Covers, Duralast Tool Box, Blacked Out Badges, Grill, Front Emblem, Midland CB Radio, Amber Strobes, POWER REAR WINDOW, cup holder LED's, Firestik 3' in bed, console divider, Ultragauge.
    I would give you a hand as well, but I'm booked up like crazy with EMT classes until about the end of june. Unless it was on a sunday then I could probably make it work. I installed my lift and helped with a few others here and there.

Products Discussed in

To Top