Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   North West (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/north-west/)
-   -   feeler for off load... (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/north-west/293233-feeler-off-load.html)

LAoffroadin 09-01-2013 10:23 AM

feeler for off load...
 
hey guys i am doing some upgrades here shortly and ill have these parts available for trade or sell:

walker evans 2.0's with resivoirs
american racing wheels with big horns 16 incher with 32.5 inch tires have 65-75% tread left after 13000 miles

im looking for some kings 2.5s or fox 2.5's if anyone knows a friend of a friend of a mommas cousins brother who may know someone who has a set :D:D:D:D

also willing to entertain any offers mon wheels and tires trade. ill have pics up shortly..

LAoffroadin 09-01-2013 10:25 AM

pics of wheels and tires
 
2 Attachment(s)
attached are some pics of the wheels and tires... pics of coilovers to come shortly

JoeTacoma02 09-01-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAoffroadin (Post 7372270)
hey guys i am doing some upgrades here shortly and ill have these parts available for trade or sell:

walker evans 2.0's with resivoirs
american racing wheels with big horns 16 incher with 32.5 inch tires have 65-75% tread left after 13000 miles

im looking for some kings 2.5s or fox 2.5's if anyone knows a friend of a friend of a mommas cousins brother who may know someone who has a set :D:D:D:D

also willing to entertain any offers mon wheels and tires trade. ill have pics up shortly..

Hey! Are the walker evans the Walker Evans 2.0" Shock - Comp. Adj. Reservoir listed on the All Pro site at the bottom?
https://www.allprooffroad.com/05taco...5rearshocks/38

LAoffroadin 09-01-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 (Post 7372440)
Hey! Are the walker evans the Walker Evans 2.0" Shock - Comp. Adj. Reservoir listed on the All Pro site at the bottom?
https://www.allprooffroad.com/05taco...5rearshocks/38


They are similar to the ones at the top of this page:

https://www.allprooffroad.com/fjfron...hocksfront/296


they are the coilovers with adjustable resi

JoeTacoma02 09-01-2013 11:56 AM

For some reason I was thinking rear shocks and got excited :facepalm:

LAoffroadin 09-01-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 (Post 7372516)
For some reason I was thinking rear shocks and got excited :facepalm:

oh haha im running OME with dakars


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:09 PM.