Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

All Pro leaf spring install help

Old 06-29-2010, 10:50 PM   #1
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
All Pro leaf spring install help

Is there anyone in the Norcal area that would be willing to help me install my AP leaf springs, brake lines, and rear shocks? I live in an apartment complex so it's difficult for me to do it, and I could use another set of hands. Thanks!
Old 06-30-2010, 01:13 AM   #2
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Is there anyone in the Norcal area that would be willing to help me install my AP leaf springs, brake lines, and rear shocks? I live in an apartment complex so it's difficult for me to do it, and I could use another set of hands. Thanks!
I don't have a place but I'd be willing to help... especially if you buy my tires, unless its in Sacramento thats too far for me right now
Old 06-30-2010, 08:00 AM   #3
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
I don't have a place but I'd be willing to help... especially if you buy my tires, unless its in Sacramento thats too far for me right now
I will snag your tires next week when I'm back from 4th of July.

Anyone else? I know it's an early bump!
Old 06-30-2010, 08:09 AM   #4
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
If you want to come to sonoma county I would help.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:11 AM   #5
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
If you came to Kevins house, i'd roll through to help out. Its a pretty easy install
Old 06-30-2010, 09:11 AM   #6
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Always welcome to come out here.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:42 AM   #7
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
If you want to come to sonoma county I would help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
If you came to Kevins house, i'd roll through to help out. Its a pretty easy install
I might take you guys up on that offer. I just need to get all the hardware for my RR Icon's to set up first. Kevin I'll PM you later on figuring out a date.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:46 AM   #8
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
I might take you guys up on that offer. I just need to get all the hardware for my RR Icon's to set up first. Kevin I'll PM you later on figuring out a date.

Those rear brake lines are a PITA. just to give you heads up. Make sure you have a good brake bleeder on hand as well.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:55 AM   #9
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I was going to say the only thing I don't know how to do is bleed the brakes. My friends Anthony and Brian do so maybe they could come to help and we can throw some burgers on the BBQ and have a mini meet.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:02 AM   #10
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
^ sounds fun
Old 06-30-2010, 10:10 AM   #11
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
I was going to say the only thing I don't know how to do is bleed the brakes. My friends Anthony and Brian do so maybe they could come to help and we can throw some burgers on the BBQ and have a mini meet.
I know the process of it all but havent actually done it since high school. A mini meet sounds good to me ill buy the burgers .
Old 06-30-2010, 10:13 AM   #12
Slamry

Sounds good. I'll figure out when. Might install some things myself
Old 06-30-2010, 10:13 AM   #13

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
I can bring chips, buns, soda, beer, whatever!
Old 06-30-2010, 10:13 AM   #14
Slamry

One problem, someone might need to bring some tools
Old 06-30-2010, 10:15 AM   #15

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Iv'e got a bunch, we can figure it out.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:16 AM   #16
Navy:
Quote:
One problem, someone might need to bring some tools
You will need a very good 10mm open ended wrench to get the brake lines off. They are pretty tight and round off easily. Let me know when. If i dont have other plans I can roll up and help.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:28 AM   #17
Slamry

Ok sounds good. I'll see what works best with Jacob and atleast one of my friends.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:07 AM   #18
Slamry

Looks like it is going to be July 17th.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:09 AM   #19

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
arn't you going to the COW swimming thing? I thought i saw you RSVP for it.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:12 AM   #20
Slamry

Ah crap that's right. I'll talk to Jacob again. Maybe Friday the 16th? Jason would you be able to do the 10th or no way because you are moving?