Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

August Wheeling Trip: Hollister Hills SVRA

View Poll Results: What Weekend Works Best For You?
August 7/8 1 10.00%
August 14/15 6 60.00%
August 21/22 2 20.00%
August 28/29 1 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-15-2010, 11:40 AM   #1
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
August Wheeling Trip: Hollister Hills SVRA

Been missing the trails and obstacle courses at Hollister Hills!

Lets figure out a weekend during August that works best for all of those who are interested.

August 7/8
August 14/15
August 21/22
August 28/29

Once we get a weekend picked, we can narrow it down to 1 of the days, or maybe even plan to stay in Hollister and wheel both days.

NOTE: You can pick multiple choices on this poll, and it is open to the public showing who voted for what.

Discuss....
Old 07-15-2010, 08:43 PM   #2
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm...might be interested
Old 07-16-2010, 10:39 AM   #3
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
^ what dates would you be in for?
Old 07-16-2010, 10:53 PM   #5
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
aug 21
Old 07-16-2010, 11:40 PM   #6

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
the 14th is the only weekend i can do it too.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:48 PM   #7
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Is there camp grounds there?
Old 07-17-2010, 12:14 AM   #8
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
^yes, and yes the 14th is the best
Old 07-17-2010, 12:15 AM   #9

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
^ I'm almost 99% positive there is.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:10 PM   #11
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
the date really doesn't matter to me since I live like 20 minutes away

it will give me a chance to try out my BRAND NEW front differential

I'll have to stay out of the mud though
Old 07-19-2010, 10:19 PM   #12
Motivator
YayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Police Caller
YayAreaTaco0311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
the date really doesn't matter to me since I live like 20 minutes away

it will give me a chance to try out my BRAND NEW front differential

I'll have to stay out of the mud though
LT you funny long long time hahahaha!...not

I guess I won't be able to try my brand new rear differential since I traded the Prerunner away for this!

took it off roading a few times in Reno but not in Hollister yet...
Old 07-20-2010, 01:10 AM   #13
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
Will I get shunned if I bring my 4Runner?
Old 07-20-2010, 01:14 AM   #14
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take a look at my schedule and see if I can tag along with the camera
Old 07-20-2010, 01:36 AM   #15
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
I'm stoked!
Old 07-20-2010, 09:25 AM   #16

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Kenny, come on down brotha! Its been a while since we've wheeled. Your more than welcome w/the runner.