Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Official NorCal Trip: Hollister Hills SVRA, August 14th

Old 07-20-2010, 11:15 AM   #1
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Official NorCal Trip: Hollister Hills SVRA, August 14th

Where: Hollister Hills SVRA

When: Saturday, August 14th, 2010

Lets plan to meet time will be 9:00 AM at the McDonalds in Hollister.

Address:
1711 Airline Hwy
Hollister, CA 95023

Make sure to gas up before we meet at 9, also grab some breakfast and pack the coolers for lunch (there is a Safeway right around the corner). We will plan to head to the rangers station to pay for a day use pass - $5 - then head into upper ranch and play around on the trails and obstacle courses all day.

Attending:
stroM-
TacomaTSP4
Tacoma831
1337Taco
Kenny650
w3tw0rks
vicstacoma
PeRuViAnDeMoN82
Senna
Old 07-20-2010, 03:02 PM   #2
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
Thats fine with me Jason. That means i need to go get a new antenna for my cb. One that wont fall off and you run over haha
Old 07-20-2010, 03:04 PM   #3
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
lol, i owe you 12 for the radio shack plug, maybe it can go towards the new antenna
Old 07-20-2010, 03:12 PM   #4
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
lol, i owe you 12 for the radio shack plug, maybe it can go towards the new antenna
o yea i forgot about that haha
Old 07-20-2010, 03:14 PM   #5
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
cool, I just have to stay out of the mud
Old 07-20-2010, 03:16 PM   #6
Go Big or Go Home!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
cool, I just have to stay out of the mud
why? thats lame
Old 07-20-2010, 03:20 PM   #7
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTSP4 View Post
why? thats lame
the mud just has caused too many problems with my truck... mud potentially led to blown axle seal, led to new axle and new front differential.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:23 PM   #8
Go Big or Go Home!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
the mud just has caused too many problems with my truck... mud potentially led to blown axle seal, led to new axle and new front differential.
really...i havent had those problems, thankfully!
Old 07-20-2010, 03:25 PM   #9
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
well who the hell knows what happened... may have been caused by the lift, probably blew the cvs too.

All I know is that the Axles are new, the cvs are new, and the front differential is new.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:25 PM   #10
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
awww i miss the norcal crew....
Old 07-20-2010, 03:26 PM   #11

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
make a trip up nukka!
Old 07-20-2010, 04:13 PM   #12
Tacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant future

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know if I will be able to make it the whole day, I will try to go for a few hours though.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:56 PM   #14
beanZnMyTaCo! is on a distinguished road

Name: beanZ!
beanZnMyTaCo!'s Tacoma Gallery
i may consider the trip... work is pickin up after being HELLA slow the past 2 months so not sure. plus more $$$$ means extra parts! we'll see whuts up!
Old 07-21-2010, 11:19 PM   #15
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
That's probably the only Saturday in August I'm not available. Bummer. Have fun guys
Old 07-22-2010, 08:21 AM   #16

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
^ sorry to hear that, maybe next time
Old 07-25-2010, 09:47 AM   #17
Not your average girl
yotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Small town firefighter EMT
Name: Katie
yotanator's Tacoma Gallery
Hhhhmmm...If I don't go to the ball game I might be able to make it to this. The truck is looking too pristine and white
Old 08-01-2010, 03:09 PM   #18
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
Add me to the list...see you guys then!
Old 08-02-2010, 01:58 PM   #19
vicstacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Victor
vicstacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Add me to the list too. Ill join you guys.
Old 08-02-2010, 02:01 PM   #20
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
here are some pics of our previous trips

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...31-2010-a.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-pictures.html