Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Where's a good Toyota wreckage lot in San Jose CA??

Old 08-05-2010, 09:11 AM   #1
TRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to behold

TRDfly's Tacoma Gallery
Question Where's a good Toyota wreckage lot in San Jose CA??

I'm looking at getting a cruise control stalk for my Dad's 09 base Taco and try that DIY OEM Cruise Control setup. Anybody know where's there's a good, well stocked Toyota wrecking yard near San Jose California??

Thanks for any info peeps!!
Old 08-05-2010, 10:46 AM   #2
jdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jdtemple's Tacoma Gallery
not sure about San Jose, but you should consider looking at the auto recyclers in Sacramento CA. There are several in the area that buy and dismantle cars.
Old 08-05-2010, 01:12 PM   #3
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Only Toyota specific one I know of is "Independent Toyota Truck Dismantlers" I have never done business with them so I can't say anything good or bad, but here is their info.

991 Berryessa Road
SAN JOSE, CA 95133
(408) 436-7890

toytruckscalifornia.com
Old 08-07-2010, 05:56 AM   #4
P. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to behold

P. Bauer's Tacoma Gallery
These guys have everything Toyota!!!

I've used them for several parts, including tail lights and bed side for a 2008 Tacoma TRD Off Road.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?ci...0&z=15&iwloc=H

Toy Connection: Your Complete Toyota Truck Parts Source
750 Comstock Street, Santa Clara, CA 95054-3402

(408) 988-4040

Very Highly Recommended!!
Old 08-08-2010, 10:23 PM   #5
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
I've been to both places above. At Independent Toyota..IIRC his name is Fred. I was in a bind and I wanted an OEM CV axle...since the inner boot on my 2 day old Cardone reman from Autozone decided to burst on 101S. He didn't have any in stock but said he'll call his connections. I got a call back in an hour and said he can get one for me for a $100. It's a bit steep since I've bought some from TTORA for $50. But I was in a bind and it's way cheaper than the dealer which quoted me $550 w/o install. I've also been to Toy Connection and it's a cool place to check out. They have several wrecked yotas as you walk to the back entrance. Oh and I was there to pick up another OEM CV axle for spare parts but here got it for $75. Other than these two I don't know of any other in the SJ area. Don't make the mistake of going to Pick 'n Pull. They said, "You looking for a Tacoma...we never get those here...cuz they high value and sought after trucks even if they're wrecked." That made me feel good!
Old 08-08-2010, 10:43 PM   #6
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
I have a good dealer on capital expressway if you wanna pay to play
Old 08-22-2011, 11:15 PM   #7
Feet in the water...
Silver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Silver02Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Silver02Taco Send a message via AIM to Silver02Taco Send a message via MSN to Silver02Taco Send a message via Yahoo to Silver02Taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Bauer View Post
I've used them for several parts, including tail lights and bed side for a 2008 Tacoma TRD Off Road.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?ci...0&z=15&iwloc=H

Toy Connection: Your Complete Toyota Truck Parts Source
750 Comstock Street, Santa Clara, CA 95054-3402

(408) 988-4040

Very Highly Recommended!!
Yes!! the Toy Connection is a God-Send for any Toyota owner in the S.F. Bay Area.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:55 PM   #9
anrima is on a distinguished road
Name: Drew
anrima's Tacoma Gallery
Glad he did it as I was about to ask the same question... :-P
Old 08-23-2011, 12:13 AM   #10
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
thread necros ftw.
Old 08-23-2011, 12:18 PM   #11
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
I might have to check this place out