Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

8th Annual Pismo Jamboree Sept. 24-26 2010

Old 08-20-2010, 11:57 AM   #1
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
8th Annual Pismo Jamboree Sept. 24-26 2010

Let's get some representation for the Nor Cal Crew! Come on guys!!!

8th annual 2010 Pismo Jamboree!

You are invited to join our 8th annual Pismo Jamboree held at the Oceano Dunes SVRA on September 24-26, 2010. Enjoy the unique dunes on California's Central Coast with other members from UltimateYota and other Toyota communities.

The Pismo Jamboree is open to all Toyota vehicles from stock to wild trail vehicles. All 2wd and 4wd vehicles are welcomed! This is a family event so don't forget to bring your family and friends. Don't forget to bring your 4 legged loved ones too!

Activities include camping on the beach, wheeling through 1,500 acres of sand dunes, GPS Challenge and the optional Garcia Ridge Trail.

No formal registration or fee is required for this event so just show up!

FLASH ALERT!!!!
As of January 1, 2010, all vehicles are required to have a whip and safety flag if you plan to explore Ocean Dunes SVRA. For more information please visit http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=25980.

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:

Friday (September 24, 2010)
Arrive and set up camp. Meet and greet as people and rigs arrive. Play around the dunes at your leisure. Fun night-time dune driving.

Saturday (September 25, 2010)
8:00 AM Event booth open for gear, grub and goodie bag pickup! 9:00 AM Group Photo - N35* 03.491 W120* 37.490
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM GPS Challenge - Team Event 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Technical Seminars - TBA 12:00 PM Lunch! 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Clam Chowder Bread Bowls from Splash Café! 7:00 PM Raffle 8:30 PM Night Run!

Sunday (September 26, 2010)
Pack up and go home.

An optional trail run will be available for those that are interested. Air and fuel will be available at Chevron.

Chevron
1284 W Grand Ave
Grover Beach CA 93433
(805) 489-2279

Trail directions:
Hi Mtn. Rd. up to Hi Mtn. Lookout (2WD friendly), from there we will have a few options. For those with 4wd and not too concerned about brush scratches, they can do some of Garcia Ridge Trail, others can continue on Hi Mtn Rd. to Pozo (and then out to Hwy 101), or others could backtrack on Hi Mtn. Rd. to Hwy 101. (I will provide directions and I will post them here with GPS coord. so you can copy them yourself also).

Come on out Guys!!!!!! Going to be great!!!!

www.pismojamboree.com

All proceeds from this year's raffle will go to fast-aid.org for the California 200 crash incident.

Remember to camp on the beach you must make reservations, but sometimes you can show up there and get a spot at the Ranger office. Here is a link to make reservations:

http://www.reserveamerica.com/

Remember to type in "oceano dunes SVRA"

-------------

1. Brandon H
2. TRICOMA - Trying to get the days off
3. TuRDVan (aka slosurfer)
4. MsTRD
5. solus694
6. 1337Taco
7. THExBUSxDRIVER - Asking for days off from hospital
8. Yoytoda- as long as i can get the days off...
9. stroM
10. RecklessTaco(Matt)
11. Straycat
12. Mytoytaco yeaaaaaah boy!
Old 08-20-2010, 12:12 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 08-21-2010, 01:38 AM   #3
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
I'm soooooo down.
Old 08-21-2010, 02:14 AM   #4
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
If my trucks bushing get fixed by then i am down
Old 08-21-2010, 02:23 AM   #5
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Which bushing?
Old 08-21-2010, 03:06 AM   #6
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
steering rack i have them just need the place a tools to do it kevin needs to do his too lol
Old 08-21-2010, 12:30 PM   #7

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhh ok. I was going to say. There are many a bushing on our trucks. Lol
Old 08-26-2010, 09:57 AM   #8

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Alright Y'all, ho we gonna do this? Whos leaving friday morning?
Old 08-26-2010, 11:31 AM   #9
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Not i unless i can get work off...
Old 08-26-2010, 11:34 AM   #10

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
What time you thinkin about leaving?
Old 08-26-2010, 11:35 AM   #11

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
probably early saturday morning. I'd rather not have to find everyone in the dark
Old 08-26-2010, 11:36 AM   #12

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
lol. Well im going to try and have 4 Hella 500's with 55w 6k hids on a makeshift light bar by then...I could use the bat...er...strom signal. lol
Old 08-26-2010, 11:38 AM   #13

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery

Maybe i should get y lightforce 240's before
Old 08-26-2010, 11:54 AM   #14

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Lol, Im going to try and have my intake built by then too.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:36 PM   #15
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm probably leaving Friday.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:42 PM   #16

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
ok. And since ive already talked to jason, do you have the locker mod done?
Old 08-26-2010, 01:11 PM   #17
Slamry

I dont have a locker..so no. Want to give me yours?
Old 08-26-2010, 01:12 PM   #18

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Righto guess that answers that question. Well i would but i seem to keep getting myself into situations where i need it. haha
Old 08-26-2010, 02:17 PM   #19
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna try to make it down there...however I have to goto (driving) Washington, British Columbia, and Montana during the week prior therefore Pismo might be out for me

not too mention mod day the 18th
Old 08-26-2010, 02:26 PM   #20

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Alright guys, Aaron and I have decided to have a little fun on Saturday night...

We are setting up our camp and inviting everyone to come join the festivities. Look for our banner!

Theme is 80's Disco - better pull some wacky stuff outta those closests!

Those who dress up will get a free shot. If you are a girl you drink for free!

We will have music going, beer pong all night, and many other shanaigans going on... However, as it often gets windy in Pismo, we will have other drinking games if Beer Pong is a no go

Please PM me and/or aaron so we have a rough idea of who will be attending. It will be BYOB, dont want to have to buy 50 30-packs for everyone to participate

Come one come all