Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Shaver/Huntington/Edison Lake - Labor Day

Old 09-01-2010, 12:17 PM   #1
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Shaver/Huntington/Edison Lake - Labor Day

Anyone going to the Sierra National Forest this Weekend?

My gal and I are doing a last minute trip to the Shaver area in hopes of a little wheeling and chillin'. If anyone wants to go or knows of anyone doing a trip up there it would be great to have some good peeps along to share a great area.

Pics from last years trip:

Hot Springs!!

Old 09-01-2010, 02:09 PM   #2
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome Murph! I remember seeing those floating around here somewhere. Sounds like a bunch of fun. Unfortunately a little to last minute for me (already planned to do a BBQ with friends) But maybe in early october or november i was wanting to head up there to do a weekend/camping/fishing thing. Any chance you would be up for a trip?
Old 09-01-2010, 05:02 PM   #3
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Looks awesome Murph! I remember seeing those floating around here somewhere. Sounds like a bunch of fun. Unfortunately a little to last minute for me (already planned to do a BBQ with friends) But maybe in early october or november i was wanting to head up there to do a weekend/camping/fishing thing. Any chance you would be up for a trip?
Always up for a trip to places like this!
Old 09-06-2010, 01:59 AM   #4
05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ken
05sctaco's Tacoma Gallery
Awwwww man i couldn't get the time off. My gf and her parents are camping lake side right now. Haven't been on much due to time but I'm originally from Toyotanation.com