Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Early October Poll

View Poll Results: Where you wanna go?
Hollister Hills SVRA 7 38.89%
Indian Valley Reservoir 3 16.67%
Eagle Lakes 6 33.33%
Barney Riley 1 5.56%
Corral Hollow 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-07-2010, 08:35 AM   #1
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Early October Poll

Alright guys, im needed to get out on the trail again SO....

Lets figure out what place interests people the most and lets plan for an early october meet somewhere.

-------------------------

*DISCLAIMER* I want to wheel, i dont want to get out of the truck every 30 mins and chat. If you don't want to cover some ground and explore the trails then dont post your interest. Not trying to be a di*k just dont want the day to have more talking than wheeling.

--------------------------
Hollister Hills SVRA: (Hollister, CA)

Indian Valley Reservoir: (Ukiah, CA)

Eagle Lakes: (Nevada City, CA)

Barney Riley: (Markleeville, CA)

Corral Hollow: (Arnold, CA)

Later
Old 09-07-2010, 08:51 AM   #2
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
I'm up for any of these... although eagle lakes, indian valley, and barney riley look promising.
Old 09-07-2010, 04:27 PM   #3
quattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bruce
quattrokiwi's Tacoma Gallery
I want to see some of the sierra, so i voted eagle lakes. Also I agree Jason, none of this bloody stop and take photos of our trucks, and compare dick (tyre) sizes. Though there still needs to be a stop for lunch.
Also if your a pre runner, hard luck I'm not even dealing with you, go play on highway 80, when there's no snow of course.
And if you can't get up and meet a designated time and place, then we're not waiting for you!

http://www.norcalttora.com/trails/eagle_lakes.php
Old 09-07-2010, 04:30 PM   #4
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by quattrokiwi View Post
I want to see some of the sierra, and i agree Jason, non of this bloody stop and take photos of our trucks, and compare dick (tyre) sizes. Though there still needs to be a stop for lunch.
Also if your a pre runner, hard luck I'm not even dealing with you, go play on highway 80, when theres no snow of course.
HAHAHA... I will have a 4x4 next year.. .. wont be a taco, but will be plenty capable.

Wellllll.. technically i have a 4x4 right now, but its in pieces.

Edit: If i put a set of tacoma seats in it do i get to go on these???
Old 09-07-2010, 06:12 PM   #5
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Indian Valley.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:22 PM   #6
quattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
last time a mate of mine was at indian valley he ended up with a 45 round in his rear bumper
Old 09-07-2010, 06:23 PM   #7
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by quattrokiwi View Post
last time a mate of mine was at indian valley he ended up with a 45 round in his rear bumper
How'd that happen?
Old 09-07-2010, 06:25 PM   #8
some drunk guy decided to take pot shots at any vehicle driving passed
Old 09-07-2010, 06:26 PM   #9
Slamry

Hmm, sketchy. Maybe we shouldn't go there..
Old 09-07-2010, 06:32 PM   #10
yeah he got lucky, it was in a 94 4runner, and he had 2 guys in the back. So if that bullet had been 6 inches higher, well you know what the tail gates on these trucks are like.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:55 AM   #12
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
I live in Lake Tahoe area so Eagle Lakes would be awesome!!
Old 09-08-2010, 09:58 AM   #13
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for a trail run as long as it's not to crazy. I'm still sitting stock with no sliders .
Old 09-08-2010, 11:36 AM   #14

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
More info and a few pics on eagle lakes, looks like an AWESOME place.

Old 09-08-2010, 11:45 AM   #15
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
More info and a few pics on eagle lakes, looks like an AWESOME place.

It looks sick I'm down for Eagle lakes.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:14 PM   #16
senna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to behold
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Hmm, sketchy. Maybe we shouldn't go there..
Just be prepared to return fire.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:16 PM   #17
senna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to behold
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Are you planning on a one day trip or is camping involved?
Old 09-08-2010, 09:32 PM   #18

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Troy,

It all depends on the interest. I was thinking day trip or camping. Either way would be fun
Old 09-08-2010, 09:46 PM   #19
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
eagle lakes is in my backyard. pretty cool area
Old 09-09-2010, 08:05 AM   #20
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Camping would be cool if it's on the right weekend. I'm open until the 23rd I'm flying out to NYC the morning of the 23rd.