Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Looking for black headlights

Old 09-09-2010, 09:27 AM   #1
Marty Mcfly is on a distinguished road
Name: Jud
Marty Mcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Opinions and input on black headlights

hey people!

looking to purchase some black headlights for the new super white taco. I've heard the halo's are too dim and cheap. Not interested in painting the housings myself. Any suggestions or input?

Thanks!!

-Jud
Old 09-09-2010, 09:43 AM   #2
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a set of the newer smoked oem's that come on the TRD model tacomas from a member here.
I think they are 09+ & PnP. They are darker than standard oems.