Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Beale AFB - Spotted

Old 09-24-2010, 02:52 PM   #1
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
Beale AFB - Spotted

Here is it, the official unofficial Beale AFB spotted thread.

I've been seeing more and more customized Tacomas on base and some of them have to belong to people on here (if not, those people need to join up).

So let's hear it, what trucks have you seen around base?
Old 09-24-2010, 02:53 PM   #2
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
Of course I'll kick it off.

Who's driving the white regular cab base model with the sport hood on it. I've seen that truck just about everyday this week no matter where I'm headed.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:11 PM   #3
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
I know this threat is a little old... But I just got here. I have a 09 TRD Sport LB Red
Old 04-18-2013, 11:13 AM   #4
bigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 9SFS
Name: Jared
bigtaco06's Tacoma Gallery
I'm PCS'ing to Beale in August. I have plans to buy and build a Tacoma 4x4. I'm down for some wheeling when that time comes.
Old 04-20-2013, 10:11 AM   #5
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Hey sounds good! Just give me a call when you get here.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:22 PM   #7
nealjr is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Jacobe
nealjr's Tacoma Gallery
Going to add to the necromancy

Outside of the 548th. What we refer to as the "rock star" parking lot. Hawaiin plates. Snapped some pics because I'm a newbe and I want your front bumper/side pipes.

Old 04-26-2013, 08:11 AM   #8
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sure that's Hiyota's truck
Old 04-26-2013, 06:14 PM   #9
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Pretty sure that's Hiyota's truck
Yup, that is his.