Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Are there gathering

Old 11-11-2008, 01:03 AM   #21
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalSport View Post
Yeah, I was concerned about driving down that far and only being bothered by the park rangers like last year. I heard some showed up and left early. I'm in SoCal now but be back home Tuesday.

If you wanna work with me to get a norcal meet together, shoot me a message and we'll throw something together real nice and maybe some of the socal folks will come to NorCal.

I'll do what I can to make it happen and hopefully not get deployed when it does.
This years meet wasnt as organized as last years.. Hell people brought food but no one had a BBQ ..The rangers wernt as bad they just told us to stay out of the way of the cars driving through and not to hold up traffic. Lenie and i got there at 11 and it was over by 3 and there wasnt as many trucks there as last either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyKid2 View Post
Hey guys, do you mind if an OLD guy shows up? I'm 55

Your not much older then me.. I just refuse to grow up Lol
Old 11-11-2008, 01:22 AM   #22
Western Alliance: Sierra's
Clipper is on a distinguished road

Clipper's Tacoma Gallery
Im in sac. i would be down. keep me posted.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:32 AM   #23
Meat Member
UglyKid2 will become famous soon enough

UglyKid2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to UglyKid2
Good Morning from Napa, I'm off work today. Yee Haw! I'm installing new front speakers in my ride and just got done posting this feeler in the CustomTacos forum:

Hey Guys(and Gals) I'm a member of Tacoma World as well as Custom Tacos and we're trying to get a bunch of Taco People interested in a Nor Cal meet sometime soon and we need ideas, help, and more people committed to making this happen. If you think about it, most of the big cities/population is in the SF Bay Area and ideally a meet would happen in a central area so everybody doesn't have to drive[/url] too far. If Tacos are coming from San Jose, Sacramento, Santa Rosa, and Stockton areas wouldn't a good location would be Vallejo, Napa, or Vacaville? Please email or PM me with ideas, suggestions or offers of help. Thanks!
Here's the link to the thread on TW of the growing interest in a meet...
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...gathering.html

Any other suggestions on a place to meet? If a lot of people show up we'll need room to park everything and if we want to do a cruise, we would jam up a small town like Sonoma or St. Helena on a busy weekend. Do we have to get a permit or ask permission from the areas we want to meet at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyKid2

Hey guys, do you mind if an OLD guy shows up? I'm 55

Quote:
Your not much older then me.. I just refuse to grow up Lol
Exactly, it's good to know I'm not the only kid in town
Old 11-11-2008, 04:28 PM   #24
3.4v6 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
3.4v6's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 3.4v6
my truck is slow, can i still go?
Old 11-11-2008, 07:58 PM   #26
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
man this is cool the ball is beginning to roll. im in vallejo/napa but am willing to drive wherever. now location is key, if we wanna cruise, well there isn't much to see in vallejo. maybe i can talk with some one at the toyota dealership in napa since they just put a new building up, and maybe they could hold a meet??? just an idea.....
Old 11-11-2008, 08:57 PM   #27
Meat Member

That's funny, that's who I bought my truck from! They're nice people and it is worth a try. If we did this in Napa, we could do a cruise up Hwy 29 to Calistoga and back down on Silverado Trail with plenty of areas we can pull over and regroup for photo ops, wine tasting, food, showing off for the tourists, lol. It's a very scenic drive....
Old 11-11-2008, 09:19 PM   #28
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyKid2 View Post
That's funny, that's who I bought my truck from! They're nice people and it is worth a try. If we did this in Napa, we could do a cruise up Hwy 29 to Calistoga and back down on Silverado Trail with plenty of areas we can pull over and regroup for photo ops, wine tasting, food, showing off for the tourists, lol. It's a very scenic drive....
let's do it!!!
Old 11-13-2008, 02:24 AM   #29
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
so are we trying to have this meet in the winter or should we wait till the spring???
Old 11-13-2008, 05:07 PM   #30
Meat Member

I don't think I can wait till spring, lol. If it rains I'll just throw some cardboard on my pricey dealer floor mats and bring an umbrella.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:41 PM   #31
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fahrenheit View Post
so are we trying to have this meet in the winter or should we wait till the spring???

Fuck spring.... Will have one them too ....
Old 11-13-2008, 07:44 PM   #32
beehunt is on a distinguished road
beehunt's Tacoma Gallery
lets make this happen... soon... anyone thought of Hollister Hills? its a bit of a drive but a great off road park...
Old 11-15-2008, 12:26 AM   #33
Dennis = sinneD
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Fuck spring.... Will have one them too ....

ok sounds good, we are trying to get the ball rolling so ideas are welcome and any help as well, UglyKid2, NorCalSport, 05 X-Runner and myself are trying to put our heads together for a norcal meet..... we shall keep you updated
Old 11-15-2008, 12:39 AM   #34
Murdered X

I sent Uglykid2 a pm with some ideas, I'll forward it to you, Ive planed a couple of these with the X-Runner peeps and a few with CT.

I will also be having a Super Bowl party here at my place for the 3rd year. Your all invited I'll post up when it gets closer

PM sent

Geez.... Im not sure what truck to bring
Old 11-16-2008, 03:50 PM   #35
NorCalSport is on a distinguished road

NorCalSport's Tacoma Gallery
I'll miss you guys on the first meet but hopefully I will be back to NorCal by the end of the year for a bigger one. I'm off as work again has called me back to SoCal (the land of "Phoenix") again. ..seems like I was just down there for the same thing last year, I guess another Thanksgiving and Christmas in LA again this year.

I will keep you posted.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:00 PM   #36
Meat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beehunt View Post
lets make this happen... soon... anyone thought of Hollister Hills? its a bit of a drive but a great off road park...
NorCalSport(Randy) was telling us Saturday night about that place and I think that will happen maybe early next year if all goes well.

Quote:
Geez.... Im not sure what truck to bring
LOL @ Brett , Well I'm not sure what to wear!

Brett and I are meeting in Napa tonight so hopefully we'll have a date, time and place very soon!

Stay tuned...
Old 11-17-2008, 11:39 PM   #38
Dennis = sinneD
so 05 X-Runner, Uglykid2 and I (Mr.Fahrenheit) met today trying to get this napa cruise going. and we came to the point of having it on the 6th of dec. just curious who is interested??

also id make a poll but don't know how to.......what day would be best for the meet.....the 6th of Dec, the 13th, or the 20th......????

your input is greatly appreciated!!
Old 11-17-2008, 11:43 PM   #40
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fahrenheit View Post
so 05 X-Runner, Uglykid2 and I (Mr.Fahrenheit) met today trying to get this napa cruise going. and we came to the point of having it on the 6th of dec. just curious who is interested??

also id make a poll but don't know how to.......what day would be best for the meet.....the 6th of Dec, the 13th, or the 20th......????

your input is greatly appreciated!!
i'm interested but i won't have my truck on the 6th and i'll be in disneyland on the 20th...