Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Are there gathering

Old 11-17-2008, 11:51 PM   #41
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Im in
haha of course you are, but do you prefer a day??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
i'm interested but i won't have my truck on the 6th and i'll be in disneyland on the 20th...

and so that leaves the 13th for you, what about you bf? and his truck?
Old 11-17-2008, 11:53 PM   #42
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
i don't think he'll have a job then so those dates shouldn't be a problem for him, but he's got a cummins not a taco..
Old 11-17-2008, 11:55 PM   #43
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
i thought you said that pick/avatar is his truck....
Old 11-18-2008, 12:09 AM   #44
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fahrenheit View Post
haha of course you are, but do you prefer a day??

Doesnt matter to me... All my weekends are free
Old 11-18-2008, 12:14 AM   #45
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i thought you said that pick/avatar is his truck....
it was but he sold it
Old 11-18-2008, 12:16 AM   #46
Dennis = sinneD
weak!!!jk. so your down for the 13th??? trying to pick a date where it fits peoples schedules.....
Old 11-18-2008, 12:19 AM   #47
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
yeah the 13th should work...but if the 6th works better for everyone else i could put off getting my truck fixed for another week. its not a big deal.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:22 AM   #48
Dennis = sinneD
Quote:
yeah the 13th should work...but if the 6th works better for everyone else i could put off getting my truck fixed for another week. its not a big deal.
ok ill keep you posted...... im the mean time ill keep posting this so it doesnt get lost in the thread......

so 05 X-Runner, Uglykid2 and I (Mr.Fahrenheit) met today trying to get this napa cruise going. and we came to the point of having it on the 6th of dec. just curious who is interested??

also id make a poll but don't know how to.......what day would be best for the meet.....the 6th of Dec, the 13th, or the 20th......????

your input is greatly appreciated!!
Old 11-18-2008, 12:42 AM   #49
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

If the 13th works for you and your bf then the 13th it is...
Old 11-18-2008, 01:00 AM   #50
Western Alliance: Sierra's
Clipper is on a distinguished road

Clipper's Tacoma Gallery
that sux Sundays are better for me. ill try to get it off but in the food industry its hard. the 13th might work here.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:06 AM   #51
Murdered X

The only reason we arnt doing it on sundays is that it makes for a long day. and that way everyone doesnt have to hurry to get home for work on monday..
Old 11-18-2008, 01:19 AM   #52

Clipper's Tacoma Gallery
OK that makes sense.what ever ya'll decide on ill attempt to get it off. do you have a rough guess on what time were meeting.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:22 AM   #53
Murdered X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipper View Post
OK that makes sense.what ever ya'll decide on ill attempt to get it off. do you have a rough guess on what time were meeting.
Around 10:30 - 11:00 It will either be at the toyota stealership or at In-n-out...
Old 11-18-2008, 01:28 AM   #54

Clipper's Tacoma Gallery
Right on well when you make the final date ill do whatever i can to get it off. sounds like it will be a blast.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:00 AM   #56

Clipper's Tacoma Gallery
So anyone who is going have a CB. ive been putting off buying one for my new truck till my buddy gets his but if some of ya'll have them i might just have to do it this weekend.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:05 AM   #57
Dennis = sinneD
no but now you got me thinking......

so 05 X-Runner, Uglykid2 and I (Mr.Fahrenheit) met today trying to get this napa cruise going. and we came to the point of having it on the 6th of dec. just curious who is interested??

also id make a poll but don't know how to.......what day would be best for the meet.....the 6th of Dec, the 13th, or the 20th......????

Old 11-18-2008, 02:43 AM   #58

Clipper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no but now you got me thinking......

http://cobra.com/index.cfm?fuseactio...category_ID=30

Im looking into this one. the reviews are good and very compact. and it has its own speaker in the handset. no need to mount one.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:16 AM   #59
3.4v6 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
3.4v6's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 3.4v6
the 13th would probably work better for me. i have a tennis tourney in fresno from the 5th - 7th