Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Are there gathering

Old 07-18-2008, 08:15 AM   #1
ubermx5 is on a distinguished road
ubermx5's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ubermx5
Are there gathering

So does any put on Gathering monthly.

Like everyone meet at in&Out to talk and show off there trucks and mods.

Talk about great places to go off roading or cruzzing?

Or meet at the local Kragen and just talk shop?

Or how about monthly Tech days, where you can work on your truck and help other fix issues or make upgrades?
Old 07-18-2008, 02:55 PM   #2
NorCalSport is on a distinguished road

NorCalSport's Tacoma Gallery
I'll see if i can round up a few for a little meet/greet in the Bay Area. Stayed tuned.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:51 PM   #4
beehunt is on a distinguished road
beehunt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalSport View Post
I'll see if i can round up a few for a little meet/greet in the Bay Area. Stayed tuned.

Walnut Creek huh? Mee too let's get a nor cal meet in the works
Old 10-28-2008, 09:45 PM   #5
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
any updates on this?? i live in vallejo and am very interested in a nor-cal meet. i think it would be sweet!!!
Old 10-29-2008, 10:10 AM   #6
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Im from Napa... A bunch of us X-Runner's get together about once every other month to do some mods, cruize,have lunch,drink beers, your more then welcome to come hang with us anytime, hell im sure most of us would be more then willing to help you with any wrenching or mods you want to do
Old 11-02-2008, 07:44 PM   #7
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
how many x-runners? i work in napa and my gf lives there too some im up there a lot..so would i be the only 4x4 taco there?
Old 11-02-2008, 08:56 PM   #8
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fahrenheit View Post
how many x-runners? i work in napa and my gf lives there too some im up there a lot..so would i be the only 4x4 taco there?
The last meet we had here in napa was in Sept, We had about 6 x-runners there. and the other one was in june and we had like10. And dont worry about being the only 4x4 there we dont care its still a taco

From june
Old 11-02-2008, 10:52 PM   #9
Dennis = sinneD
cool sounds good. keep me posted.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:54 PM   #10
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Keep me posted, too. I wouldn't mind making a road trip.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:01 PM   #11
Dennis = sinneD
we need a good sized gathering though.....i see so many tacomas up here but no meets....its sad
Old 11-02-2008, 11:13 PM   #12
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
i'd be down for a meet
Old 11-02-2008, 11:27 PM   #13
Dennis = sinneD
sweet so thats a total of 4 people on here....... lets keep it going
Old 11-08-2008, 09:06 AM   #14

If one of you guys/gals wants to work with me on planning a NorCal meet, shoot me a message and we'll start putting something together. I have a few places and ideas we can throw out there and something that will be for everyone..XRs, 4x4s, etc.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:20 AM   #15
Murdered X

Im sure i can get some peeps from XR-U to show up..

Hey Randy we missed you at the HB meet, lenie and i were looking for you, only 3 peeps from up here went this year
Old 11-08-2008, 02:53 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Im sure i can get some peeps from XR-U to show up..

Hey Randy we missed you at the HB meet, lenie and i were looking for you, only 3 peeps from up here went this year
Yeah, I was concerned about driving down that far and only being bothered by the park rangers like last year. I heard some showed up and left early. I'm in SoCal now but be back home Tuesday.

If you wanna work with me to get a norcal meet together, shoot me a message and we'll throw something together real nice and maybe some of the socal folks will come to NorCal.

I'll do what I can to make it happen and hopefully not get deployed when it does.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:28 AM   #17
Dennis = sinneD
hey im willing to help, let me know if there is anything i can do too.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:42 PM   #18
Meat Member
UglyKid2 will become famous soon enough

UglyKid2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to UglyKid2
Hey guys, do you mind if an OLD guy shows up? I'm 55 but I still got all my teeth and hair! I'm also in Napa, with a lifted '09 PreRunner....
There's a group of x runners in Sacramento with a website(kapital something or other) maybe they would be interested, the more, the better. I also belong to a tarantula society and when we meet we try to keep the location "central" so nobody has to drive too far unless yer comin from Southern California which would be great also. If ya want to meet in Napa, we could do an Up Valley cruise past all the wineries. Just an idea I'm throwing out there, lets hear yours!
Old 11-10-2008, 05:45 PM   #19
Dennis = sinneD
same idea as you since im in napa as well. haven't seen your prerunner around....ill keep my eyes open.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:02 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyKid2 View Post
Hey guys, do you mind if an OLD guy shows up? I'm 55 but I still got all my teeth and hair! I'm also in Napa, with a lifted '09 PreRunner....
There's a group of x runners in Sacramento with a website(kapital something or other) maybe they would be interested, the more, the better. I also belong to a tarantula society and when we meet we try to keep the location "central" so nobody has to drive too far unless yer comin from Southern California which would be great also. If ya want to meet in Napa, we could do an Up Valley cruise past all the wineries. Just an idea I'm throwing out there, lets hear yours!
No, not at all and great suggestion. I'm willing to get it going, just need a little help as I can sometimes get deployed at last minute due to work and need someone to continue with the meet in case I am sent off somewhere.