Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

BHLM assistance needed

Old 10-05-2010, 06:18 PM   #1
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
BHLM assistance needed

Anyone near norcal area feel like helping a fellow owner with the black headlight mode? Reason I'm asking help for this mod is because if I screw it up I'm really going to have to pay for it (literally). So I'd rather have someone who has already done it before help me out. Would really appreciate it and I of course would compensate
Old 10-05-2010, 06:34 PM   #2
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
How far is Redwood city from where you are at?
Old 10-05-2010, 11:36 PM   #3
VinceXR has a spectacular aura aboutVinceXR has a spectacular aura about

VinceXR's Tacoma Gallery
I'd help you out no problem, but I'm way out in Sacramento. Alex (alexwing) is in San Jo, he can help you out. I'll get a hold of him, I'm not sure if he's on here much.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:40 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I was really worried about screwing it up also, so I actually bought a used set of headlights from a TW member and did the BHLM to them. Then it was just a headlight swap from there and I intend to sell of my stocks in a couple months after I'm certain mine aren't going to fog up. In the end you should make your money back as long as you don't overpay for the used set. Just another option for you. Good luck!
Old 11-21-2010, 06:13 PM   #5
150,000 miles and counting
mcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud of

Name: sean
mcleod90's Tacoma Gallery
im in modesto and need some help, i can drive up to sac if need be
Old 11-21-2010, 06:53 PM   #6
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
^ I have a set that I want to trade. They are finished but wanted to tint the reflector and don't want to reopen these.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:00 PM   #7
VinceXR has a spectacular aura aboutVinceXR has a spectacular aura about

VinceXR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcleod90 View Post
im in modesto and need some help, i can drive up to sac if need be
I'll help you out. We'll just have to figure out a time. Weekends are good for me. Let me know.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:25 PM   #8
150,000 miles and counting
mcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud of

Name: sean
mcleod90's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
^ I have a set that I want to trade. They are finished but wanted to tint the reflector and don't want to reopen these.
i can meet you half way if you would like and we can trade.