Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Hollister Hills Oct 30?

Old 10-13-2010, 10:39 AM   #1
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Hollister Hills Oct 30?

Finally got my suspension, tires, alignment all done. Time to get it dirty.

With everything new and unproven, I don't want to get too far from home or too far off the beaten path, so I'm thinking a nice run to Hillister Hills SVRA is just the thing. Besides, I've never actually wheeled there -- so all the more reason.

Anyone up for a day run on Sat, Oct 30?
Old 10-13-2010, 11:23 AM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I think some people are going there on the 16th. I might be going down there as well depending on how much stuff I have to get done this weekend.
Old 10-13-2010, 11:25 AM   #3
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
There are a few people going this weekend, then next weekend is the norcal fj's cleanup.

That will be the day after i fly home so i highly doubt ill make it to hollister... Have fun though.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:40 PM   #4
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Alas, this weekend I'm committed to a Boy Scout campout.

My kids seem to get the first claim on my calendar, then I get the leftovers. But I'm not complaining.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:27 PM   #5
Bullwinkle J. Moose

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info. The FJ cleanup at Hollister is news to me. With a little work I think I can change my calendar around and attend that instead.

I should probably watch the "BS" thread in this forum a little closer. Sounds like people start planning/talking about upcoming events in there.