Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

The Barney Riley Trail run November 2010

View Poll Results: What day is good for you?
7th 0 0%
13th 7 70.00%
14th 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2010, 07:24 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
The Bear Valley Trail run November 13th 2010

Update:The trail has been changed we are now running The Bear Vally Trail the meeting spot is the Horseshoe bar rd Exit 38.816589,-121.187739 There is no gas at this exit so make sure you fill up before hand.
we will be meeting at 8:30am on the 13th then convoying up the hill to the trail head. I will PM everyone on the list my number this afternoon so if your running late you can call and let us know. If I don't get a call by 8:40 I will assume your not coming and we will hit the road. If your not on the list and you want to join us PM me and I will add you.

The List

1. JLee BBQ Chicken sandwiches= (2lbs of Chicken,Onions,cheese & buns) The BBQ and Charcoal
2. Coppert & PreRunnerSeth Bratwurst & snacks
3. 1337Taco Soda,Water & chips
4. stroM-
5. TRDMEDIC & another Runner
6. Chachie
7. Sierrahsky
8. Jordan FJ
9. xcmiler707
10. TheJosh

Most of the trail looks like this.

But there is some other side trails we can hit that are optional

Old 10-15-2010, 08:33 AM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 10-15-2010, 08:35 AM   #3
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Seems pretty cool, i have other obligations that weekend (Surf 'N Turf 2010) in Pismo. Maybe if it was a different day i could go!
Old 10-15-2010, 08:41 AM   #4
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Seems pretty cool, i have other obligations that weekend (Surf 'N Turf 2010) in Pismo. Maybe if it was a different day i could go!

I'm open on the dates as long as I'm not going Turkey hunting the fall season opens the 13th and ends the 28th I'll find out today what dates I'm going hunting.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:27 PM   #5
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down man. Just need to know the dates and see if I can get the day(s) off.

Jason's right on...SnT is the Nov 6th weekend which I'm trying very hard to make it to Pismo.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:11 AM   #6
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking Sunday November 7th that's if the snow it not to thick we will just have to see how the weather plays out.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:40 AM   #8
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah from what Ive read stock trucks can make it no problem 4x4 is the only thing you need.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:20 AM   #9
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YayAreaTaco0311 View Post
I'd be down...

Can a stock 4x4 TRD off-road make it??
with a supercharger!
Old 10-20-2010, 09:25 AM   #10
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Okay guys i added a poll to see what day would be best for everyone. Seeing how Pismo is the weekend of the 6th we might have a lower turnout that weekend I'm willing to run any of the days so lets make it official. What day should we do the run?
Old 10-20-2010, 10:09 AM   #11
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll most likely be going to pismo November 5th-7th.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:29 AM   #12
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
I'll most likely be going to pismo November 5th-7th.

Yeah that's what everybody saying that's why i added the poll to see how much interest there is for the next weekend.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:31 AM   #13
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Saturday the 13th would be good for me!
Old 10-20-2010, 10:32 AM   #14
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Saturday the 13th would be good for me!
Alright anyone else?
Old 10-20-2010, 01:47 PM   #15
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I might cruise up with Jason.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:49 PM   #16

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
I might cruise up with Jason.
By with me you mean right next to me with your black truck on the freeway.. RIGHT?
Old 10-20-2010, 01:58 PM   #17
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
By with me you mean right next to me with your black truck on the freeway.. RIGHT?
Yeah x2
Old 10-20-2010, 07:20 PM   #18
Slamry

Quote:
Perhaps.
Old 10-21-2010, 04:56 AM   #19
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Alright anyone else?
I would be down for either the 13th or 14th.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:45 AM   #20
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppert View Post
I would be down for either the 13th or 14th.

Alright sounds good so far the 13th is looking more promising keep it coming guys the more trucks we have the better.