Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Hollister Tomorrow - Saturday the 16th

Old 10-15-2010, 09:26 AM   #1
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Hollister Tomorrow - Saturday the 16th

I know people posted about going in the BS thread.. but here is one for the trip. Anyone going to actually follow through and make this?

Depending on interests i may go...
Old 10-15-2010, 10:19 AM   #2
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Where you guys at

Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
Anyone down to go to hollister hills soon?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
if not Hollister, anybody down to go to Carnegie off-road park in Livermore/Tracy area?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Maybe next Saturday
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I may be down for Hollister next weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YayAreaTaco0311 View Post
I'd be down for Hollister next weekend...
Quote:
Originally Posted by deejaecee View Post
Im also down for something next weekend as well.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:22 AM   #3
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
^LOL Y'all just got called out! I would go but im going fishing in the morning.
Old 10-15-2010, 04:03 PM   #4

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
...i guess we are the nor cal flakes
Old 10-15-2010, 06:08 PM   #5
deejaecee is on a distinguished road
deejaecee's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta pass something came up. Maybe next time.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:22 PM   #6
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
My trucks still dirty from Eagle Lakes...so why not. I'm down.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:00 PM   #8
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe a little more notice next time?
Old 10-16-2010, 06:04 PM   #9
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins6speed View Post
Maybe a little more notice next time?
It was an FJ run from another forum and a few people tagged along.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:11 PM   #10
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
It was an FJ run from another forum and a few people tagged along.
I don't care if it was jesus' birthday party, I need more than 6 hours notice
Old 10-16-2010, 08:03 PM   #11

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
lol, it was actually 7 days notice in the BS thread! So

Hahaha.

We had a good time though. Just me a friend of mine that just bought a new fj and Alvin!

Next weekend is the Norcal FJ cleanup....
Old 10-17-2010, 07:38 AM   #12
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 10-17-2010, 08:07 AM   #14

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Dam Alvin! Thanks for all the pictures. Sorry I didn't have my camera to return the favor! Thanks for capturing so many.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:13 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Dam Alvin! Thanks for all the pictures. Sorry I didn't have my camera to return the favor! Thanks for capturing so many.
No worries man. I was trying to get more of your friend's FJ for his first offroad experience but would always miss the shot or they came out bad. I caught some poser shots of my rig.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:37 AM   #16
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Jason you did the line I broke my truck on! Lol well not the exact one but the fork that comes into that line at the top is where I broke it.
Old 10-17-2010, 12:39 PM   #17
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Shit sorry guys i got caught up with some shit in Sac with my Dad's belongings so I couldn't make it. I wish I could of I want to get these tires off road to see how much they rub.
Old 10-17-2010, 02:05 PM   #18
Motivator
YayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Police Caller
YayAreaTaco0311's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you guys had a blast!!

How did the FJ Cruiser perform? I don't know why but I keep getting the FJ itch...
Old 10-17-2010, 04:57 PM   #19

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
^ good, it was bone stock so he didn't do nearly as much as Alvin and i with full armor... But i will say.. i helped him order his lift this morning haha