Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Anybody in norcal with a ski?

Old 10-18-2010, 09:21 AM   #1
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody in norcal with a ski?

Hey all, anybody in norcal have a jet ski that they take out regularly? I just picked up an 84 kawi 440 and am itching to get out on it.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:41 AM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I've got one, but it isn't a stand up.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:55 AM   #3
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
whatev lets go. lol
Old 10-18-2010, 02:22 PM   #4
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Ive got 2 kawi 650's 87's

Havn't ran them in a couple years but i had re upholstered them and done a service 3 years ago...

Help me get them back up to speed and ill be out there with ya fa show!
Old 10-18-2010, 02:23 PM   #5
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll stay on mine which I can actually ride. Haha
Old 10-18-2010, 02:26 PM   #6
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Stand ups are hella fun kevin! Its all about the submarine! haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQkVIQngBvk
Old 10-18-2010, 02:30 PM   #7

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Ya fa show, when you want to work on 'em? Im wanting to get on the water asap. lol. allie has 2 skis also.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:31 PM   #8

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Nice, well i would say this week sometime... but its pretty busy for me till friday when i leave to hawaii until november 1. So maybe when we get back you can help me out? Ive got drysuits and wetsuits so we could ride all winter if need be!
Old 10-18-2010, 02:35 PM   #9

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
hells ya, best time to ride, all the lakes are dead. ive got 2 wetsuits, a surf suit and a dive suit. And i am going to eagle lake for the week next week so when i get back we should work on them. Any ideas what they might need?
Old 10-18-2010, 02:37 PM   #10

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Probably just to be flushed and new oil... but i dont live where i keep them so its hard to say sight unseen!
Old 10-18-2010, 02:42 PM   #11

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Ya for sure. Well lmk. Have you ever ridden on the river?
Old 10-18-2010, 02:44 PM   #12

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Nope, usually just at Lake Sonoma
Old 10-18-2010, 02:44 PM   #13

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
I mean for all i know they will start right up lol
Old 10-18-2010, 02:45 PM   #14

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
ok. I just looked at the lake temp and it is still 67. not too bad. so both of us need to hurry up and get back from vacation.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:47 PM   #15

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
I dont wanna!

But sounds like a plan
Old 10-18-2010, 02:48 PM   #16
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
check out xh20.com great standup site.